• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Cigar Under $3?

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
Yes, I know this is a very low price point. I am like PuroBrat: saving $ in Texas! My nod is for The Cigar. I really like that one. Anyone else?

I also like Oliva Grand Maduros quite a bit. I have tried two and been very pleased both times.

Hey McPatrick, why didn't you weigh in on the topic of 'The Cigar'? I'm looking for people's opinions, why not share yours? :)

Step right up....

My choice for cheap cigar? The #30's from JR. I think a lot of the other fellers would agree on that one.

You can try Riata's from JR Cigars. $20 for a bundle, not a bad stick at all. The Connies are great cigars too! I think that's what Tony is referring to. There are several different types of Connies (Conesuerga), and I really like them. They are also rather inexpensive.

Another one you might want to try are the JR Alts. If you age them, they're great. I have tried the "Knock-Off's" yet, but they may also be a good choice. I can't remember what company sells them. Cigar World?

Theres alot of decent smokes for $3 and less.

Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild. Great cigar for the money ($2 per stick), especially with some age on them. I'll admit they aren't the most complex cigar I've ever had, but they have plenty of smooth flavor. Also I've found them to be very consistent. The other sizes are good as well.

My opinion is the Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Sungrown! It may be just a tad bit more than $3.00 though but the few extra cents are worth it IMHO!

Aloha,

Wade

Mmmm chateu's.... Those are great smokes for the money

It's a Boy's are a real good cigar under $3. They are some of my favorite. :) The It's a Girl's aren't quite as good IMHO.

Any of the Punch cigars mentioned are great. Also add Mayorga to that list, all Nic. cigar, one of my favorites. :thumbs:

I just had a Olivia Grand Cameroon dont remember the size @ 4 1/2 " and a 47 rg. Cost $2.50 at the shop so online maybe $1.75. Great little cigar for the price. imho

Wow,

Where do you guys live that you can get a Punch for $3 bucks or under.....

Even Black Jacks & Garcia & Vega's run $2 a stick in California because of all the liberals and tree huggers!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the state of TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Hoyo De Monterrey Rothchild Maduro or Maduro Maduro. Very good smoke for the money. Similar to the Punch but IMHO a little better. Besides you get 50 to a box. The more the merrier!! :p

Gekko777 said:
Even Black Jacks & Garcia & Vega's run $2 a stick in California because of all the liberals and tree huggers!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the state of TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL I'm in Pasadena, I know what ya mean! Nowhere to really go enjoy a cigar. There's this one place near my house. It's a beer garden with a nice patio (smoking allowed). Other than that, no where else that's good. Oh well, welcome to California...

I'd go with Henry Clay. they have become my everyday cigar. not to mild and not too strong...its a great all purpose smoke!

jsut tried a Indian Tabac Cameroon Scout. Thats a great little cigar! Picked it up on cigar bid 5 pack for $7 great deal for what I got. I dont know the MSRP but its most likely under $3 imho

Consuegra (Connie) Maduro - ANY size.

Can't be beat for the price. With one years aging they're as good or better than most premium, high dollar, cigars. I always keeps several bundles to age. I buy them at JRs.

La Gloria Cuban Wavell, Medal D'Oro #1s, and their end of the day seconds are excellent also. Their seconds are about $1 per stick and they are pepper bombs when new.

You can also get some good buys at Cigar Bid.com - IF you're patient and don't get carried away and bid too much! It's easy to do so however.

Sam J.

Old Fashioned No. 749

With a little aging it is a fine smoke for less than $2 a stick.

Korry
:)

Fuente Curlyhead Deluxe Maduro! :thumbs:

Last time I checked you could buy these for about $2.35 singles or about $2 when buying a box. They are made with scraps from the production of fuente cigars. Scraps from Hemingway, Don Carlos, 858, Dbl. Chat, ect ect.. They are short filler so don't expect that perfect burn everytime. You would be hard pressed to find a more "consistent" and flavorful cigar for the money.