• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best College Football Game

stogieman

" Herf King "
Notre Dame was losing 19 - 6 and came back to tie WSU 26 - 26 at the end of 4th quarter. Then in overtime, WSU missed there field goal attempt and ND scored thiers to win 29 - 26, incredable. I was with my fiance down at the Corona Cigar Company enjoying a CAO Gold Torpedo and suckin' down some cold El Sol beers watchin' the game on the big screen. The place was packed with ceegar smokers and football fans, life doesn't get much better than this.... :D :thumbs: :p

Well my fingernails are gone after our local game. While enjoying a Don Carlos #3 during the UM vs. UF game. The canes were down 33-10 late in the 3rd. As our newspaper said “a stunning turnabout” as the Hurricanes scored 28 unanswered points to win. I’m so glad football is back! :thumbs:

fllbrent said:
Well my fingernails are gone after our local game. While enjoying a Don Carlos #3 during the UM vs. UF game. The canes were down 33-10 late in the 3rd. As our newspaper said “a stunning turnabout” as the Hurricanes scored 28 unanswered points to win. I’m so glad football is back! :thumbs:
Miami fan here. I'm happy for the win, but they sure played like CRAP! Yesterday was a big day for upsets and I thought that that game was going to be one of them.

Buy the way, Smoked a new Cohiba SIGLO VI during the game with Kurtcigar1 at the local country club.

MAN, NOW THATS ONE HELL OF A SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited when I heard the score 19-0 OMG my lowly Cougs (my alma mater class of '79)are going to pull the biggest upset of the week. Man was I bummed to hear that they lost in overtime no less on a @#$%^& field goal.

Couldn't watch the game unfortunately due to our cities weekend festival. Probably better that didn't I would have dropped kick the TV out the house in frustration.

BenjieV :D

My UTES lost a heartbreaker to TAM :( On top of that I had a mediocre stick (Belinda Black) So not a great Saturday for me.

OK, wait a minute, StyxNStoned, you and Kurtcigar are smoking Siglo XI's? We all MUST get together sometime for a little "Central Ohio" herf.

ALostTexan

We are up for that! Kurt spends a little time out of town for work evry now and then, so when he gets back we'll have to see whats good for him.

It was a great weekend for football. OSU even manged to pull out a win;) Can't wait to slap the Irish around this weekend. It's the big pay-back.