• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best comment of 2012 contest!

Who had the best comment?

• insight submitted by tomthirtysix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wkoti

Flaky McFlakerton
Alright folks I'm giving a little back to the community, but this time with a twist. This contest is for the best Cigar Pass comment of 2012 and before. You're not going to win this contest necessarily, but you'll win it for someone else. You cannot contribute your own comment. The original owner of the quoted comment wins a tasty fiver. You need to post the comment quoted as well as the link to the thread where we can find it. Banned members comments hold no merit and we don't need to reward their actions, despite the fact some are hilarious. So to clarify, banned members comments will not count, neither does posting your own quotes. After 2 weeks, I will start a pole with the below comments and we will vote for the winner. The author of the winning comment receives the cigars.

Here is a example below of what your replies should look it.
ilikefishes said:
I love the Patriots, Apple rocks, GO RAIDERS!

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/73623-best-comment-of-2012-contest/"]http://www.cigarpass...f-2012-contest/[/url]

MoeCizlak wins, via T36.

Why not make it more fun and open it up to even those who are banned? Some of the funniest stuff's in there. :D I was thinking about starting a thread to include phrases since 2000 until today.

Nice contest CJ, I'll look forward to watching this one.

Well most comments that would be submitted by banned members, is the reason they got banned. Why condone that sort of mentality? I agree there are many funny quotes from banned members, but there are plenty of hilarious comments from regular CP members. Not to mention, how or why would I send cigars to a banned member?

Disregard, I misread your post.

Do comments with forum members *outside* of the forum count? Because in that case I think I will upload that time when you tried to invite me over to your house for "ambush training..." Not sure what that is, but I'm pretty sure you were going to try to have your way with me!!

Great contest CJ, looking forward to the results and entries. Well done to you bud!

Let's get this rolling:
These girls are working a full time job and juggling a full course load and you guys mock them? I think it's more telling about the two of you than these hard working girls.

JBL, here's a tip: Go to the bank just before your next visit to the club and get a whole bunch of $2 bills. In the dimly lit club, they will look like $20s if folded correctly. You're welcome.
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/70936-isom-and-strippers/

Gents, I'm opening this up for any comment before the new year, so any comment from a member in regular standing before January 1st, 2013.

Kinda like just putting only the tip of your d*ck in and then announcing, "YUP definitely good stuff! Okay, whose next?"
laugh.gif
ohmy.gif

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/64355-i-am-appalled/#entry965359

I miss this in CJ's signature sadly there is another quote there now...LOL

I'll put the whole post in for context. The bold made me cackle!

I contacted the seller and he didn't know the make and model number of it I'm just trying to find out about it to do a little research on it and check it out and if any of the members have this particular humidor any review would be very well appreciated Thanks Ricky

Periods, Brother. They're not just for chicks.

I'll put the whole post in for context. The bold made me cackle!

I contacted the seller and he didn't know the make and model number of it I'm just trying to find out about it to do a little research on it and check it out and if any of the members have this particular humidor any review would be very well appreciated Thanks Ricky

Periods, Brother. They're not just for chicks.

That's some funny sh*t right there!!!!

There has to be some quotes from Phil:

No. Those were successful because Phil doesn't know what a good cigar is supposed to taste like. No offense.

Well that and because you are a filthy whore.

I meant to make mine walruscock but I made a typo on the setup page

The value of the cunt coloring book is subjective.