• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best of The Best!

that has to be the worst scam i have ever seen
the website looks like a 2nd grader put it together and their wording says it all
"COMPARABLE IN SIZE, SHAPE, CONSTRUCTION, COLOR, TASTE & AROMA TO CUBAN BRANDS"
look at the first word comparabale meaing a fake nasty stick

that has to be the worst scam i have ever seen
the website looks like a 2nd grader put it together and their wording says it all
"COMPARABLE IN SIZE, SHAPE, CONSTRUCTION, COLOR, TASTE & AROMA TO CUBAN BRANDS"
look at the first word comparabale meaing a fake nasty stick

No idea why your trying to call it a scam... 36 dollars for a bundle of 20 cigars shipped is pretty normal for yard gars. And its not the only site (including *cough* JR Cigars *cough*) that has used such marketing tactics before. The dos capas cigars are way over priced, but some people love them and if they are willing to pay that much... its up to them.

I also didn't see them trying to say that the cigars are REAL CUBANS anywhere on the site. I do agree with you that the web programmer needs to have his ass beat with a lan cable however.

It seems those who have tried them, liked them. As wurm said, these are neither advertised nor intended to be super premiums. $30 for a yard-gar bundle seems like a decent deal to me. Someone once told me about judging books and covers or some such :rolleyes: I've never had these so I don't have an opinion on their quality, but at that price point, you can't expect top of the line smokes.

Billy

well my noob self has been set in his place and apologize if offended any one i just dont trust slick talkers as i said in my qoute plus i dont smoke yardgars (well since i dont have a yard)
but i understand what ur saying and will give them the benefit of the doubt from here on in

well my noob self has been set in his place and apologize if offended any one i just dont trust slick talkers as i said in my qoute plus i dont smoke yardgars (well since i dont have a yard)
but i understand what ur saying and will give them the benefit of the doubt from here on in

Smoke what you like. Keep in mind that there are guys here, like Wurm and me, who can't afford actual premium cigars. If it weren't for yard gars, we'd just be fooked.

Hey noob, please capitalize where caps are needed. It is common courtesy and keeps the forum looking clean and professional. Thank you and welcome.

Smoke what you like. Keep in mind that there are guys here, like Wurm and me, who can't afford actual premium cigars. If it weren't for yard gars, we'd just be fooked.

LMAO you lying .... :sign: :laugh: