• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best online stores and free cigars...

UncleSillyHead

I've been a member here a couple of weeks and made 2 or 3 posts.So Isn't it time for every one to start telling me where they find all the rare and hard to find stogies online,and send me free smokes :whistling: :rolleyes: ROTFLMAO

Gary, I think your right, it is in the water...

Yeah bud, here's the tip... EBAY.. Shhh don't let this lil secret get out.

Since you actually waited a few weeks and this is your 4th post before asking, I'll tell you the Honey Hole......as far as the freebies go, pm me your addy and I'll send you a special package out ASAP! :thumbs:

Bahh guy asks for freebies does not even have a name and adress inhis profile. So I walked outside handed a fiver to first truck driver I saw hope you got them. was my last fiver to hope you get them. he had romanian plates on his truck just so you know where to start looking.

I've been a member here a couple of weeks and made 2 or 3 posts.So Isn't it time for every one to start telling me where they find all the rare and hard to find stogies online,and send me free smokes :whistling: :rolleyes: ROTFLMAO

OK.

PM me your addy and I'll tell you where to find rare and hard to find smokes online, and send you free smokes.

pm Sam Clemmons, he'll help ya out, he's all about n00b love.

Ya know what.. since you have restrained yourself so well and your not a post whore, and that your a FOG now. I will send you ALL my smokes, cause your a GREAT BOTL.

I'm sorry, we're not taking applications for the position of comedian at this time. We have more than enough. We will contact you if a position becomes available. Thank you.

Doc.

I'm thinking that this is one of the more recent newbs that was banned for asking stupid questions. This is his version of "stirring it up" using a different user name. It's gotta be, as there is no logical explanation for why someone would post such a post on this forum. ???

mac

I'm thinking that this is one of the more recent newbs that was banned for asking stupid questions. This is his version of "stirring it up" using a different user name. It's gotta be, as there is no logical explanation for why someone would post such a post on this forum. ???

mac

He is trying to make a joke but it isn't going over that well. The taste and logic of making such a post here (especially with all the bs lately) aside, I think it was pretty clear from the first post that he was being sarcastic.

I just hope it isn't someone who already has a "real" account. Starting a second account is grounds for banning, I believe. Just starting a thread like this should be, as well.

BTW I hope it is clear I am not defending anyone here. Just saying if we are are going hunting lets call the game by the right name.

I feel bad for any legitimate newbies who join right now!

Can you imagine having lurked here for a couple months, finding out what CP is all about, finding out about the generosity and fellowship, and being ready to pull the trigger about three weeks ago?

Whoever this guy is, he lives in Copperas Cove, TX

ISP - ATT

IP - 12.171.163.45

This by no means anything for the rest of the Texas newbs who frequent here....just one asshat out of about 10 isn't bad....