• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best product I've bought in years!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
This thing is amazing! Simple install, good quality, hot, cold, warm, cool wash of my touchy!

Screenshot_20231215_144714_Amazon Shopping.jpg

LINKY

Last edited:
I am a bidet evangelist... you don't know what you're missing! :cool:

It takes like 2 minutes for the hot water to get from the far end of the house to the bathroom. That seems to be a long time to have cold water spraying on you ass.
I was able to run a short clear PVC hose, which was included, from my bathroom sink so I run some hot water for 15 seconds in the sink and then I open the valve on the bidet very lightly and let it dribble until I feel warm water in the PVC hose. So my butt never gets treated to ice water😁

Because I am extra like that, mine has a built in water heater... and well, a heated seat too.... oh, and did I mention heated air dry?

Because I am extra like that, mine has a built in water heater... and well, a heated seat too.... oh, and did I mention heated air dry?

Not gonna lie, that set up sounds like it slaps.

No surprise that @CigarStone ’s best purchase in a year is butt related.
You're looking at this from the wrong point of view Jon!

Rather than "butt" related, it's cleanliness related, it's home improvement related, it's personal hygiene related.

Butt, if you prefer to see it frumunda, that's your prerogative.😆

You're looking at this from the wrong point of view Jon!

Rather than "butt" related, it's cleanliness related, it's home improvement related, it's personal hygiene related.

Butt, if you prefer to see it frumunda, that's your prerogative.😆
Well I have to agree, you did nmeed to improve all of those items :p