• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Rated Cigars of the year @ CheaperCigars

cheapercigars

Banned
Hello Herfers
As a cigar smoker it is always a difficulty finding the "rated" cigars online. More and more websites/online cigar stores try to sell what they want rather than the other way which is to offer what you are looking for.
Well, your seach ends here. We researched the list of most popular and highest rated cigars in Cigar Aficionado. CLICK HERE
We at CheaperCigars offer the most extensive variety of cigars which are rated, ofcourse, and you all know about. We gaurantee the lowest prices (WE WILL MATCH OR BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICES). Furthermore, we encourage you to join our e-mail list for the most recent specials that we run every week. To mention some of the specials of this month like
* 35 % off on Padilla Miami Cigars
* $ 123.00 off on Rocky Patel Vintage Cigars
* Free life time warantee triple torch lighter with Macanudo Gold Cigars.

Long Ashes.....
Mel

That's a pretty good deal on the Padillas...I wonder how much money I can make begging....

Anybody done businesss with these folks?

Never have used them, but I like their post here, ie. very
specific and targeted. The only thing better would be
a sampler pack of each one.

I am put off by the Vendors that post their entire inventory
and prices making me scroll to the basement.

T :cool:

Just ordered a box of RP Vintage 1992 Sixty, RP Vintage 1992 Churchill Tubes and a 90/92 SixPack Sampler and so far everything looks on the up and up, should be here by the EOW.

Fish

What I usually do is order a sampler or something small and see what happens. Do the keep you up to date on what's going on with your purchase? How well do they package and send you everything? It's really a crap shoot unless you get a personal recommendation by someone you trust.

That's a pretty good deal on the Padillas...I wonder how much money I can make begging....

Guys, The Search feature is your friend. Don't be afraid to use it.

Al

Ha. "You're an idiot" :)

Hey Smartass, if you would have used the search feature in the first place, you wouldn't have asked such a stupid Fu**k**g question. If you would like to discuss public name calling a little further, my # is 770-573-7666.

Al

Al

Hey Smartass, if you would have used the search feature in the first place, you wouldn't have asked such a stupid Fu**k**g question. If you would like to discuss public name calling a little further, my # is 770-573-7666.

Al

Hey Al,

I know. I searched, I was quoting Gonz's reply to one of cheaper's posts there. I wasn't trying to offend you or anything...

That thread...

Sorry about that.

Al

Al

Hey Al,

I know. I searched, I was quoting Gonz's reply to one of cheaper's posts there. I wasn't trying to offend you or anything...

That thread...

Sorry about that.

Peter, Thanks for the clarification. Sorry about the over reaction.

Al