• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best way for a newb to experience everything CP has to offer?

IrishSaint

After only being on here a day I have read through a lot of past posts and checked out a lot of profiles. Seems to be some great people on here. I have noticed a lot of people take the time to fill out the topics section every few days when something they want to share comes up. Just curious to any tips and advice all you FOGS out there can give to a new young guy that wants to participate as much as possible in this great online community. Thanks

Derek

Take your time and ease your way into the community. Don't feel like you have to reply to every thread or post to make yourself known. Welcome aboard!

Not a FOG but my suggestion is simply "time". Take what is given, give what you can.

After only being on here a day I have read through a lot of past posts and checked out a lot of profiles. Seems to be some great people on here. I have noticed a lot of people take the time to fill out the topics section every few days when something they want to share comes up. Just curious to any tips and advice all you FOGS out there can give to a new young guy that wants to participate as much as possible in this great online community. Thanks

Derek

Start with participating in the newbie sampler.

Linky

Nasty a FOG??? :laugh: or a nasty freaking old guy :sign:

David

Derek

Here - you'll need one of these. Hang on to it - it will come in handy from time to time...

popcorn.gif

Sorry Jonesy - couldn't resist... :D

An ISO thread and a some interesting political banter is always a way to hit it off ???

I keed. I keed.

Derek

Start with participating in the newbie sampler.

Linky

Nasty a FOG??? :laugh: or a nasty freaking old guy :sign:

David

I'm an FNG. FNG to FNG, newbie sampler started me off good.

And FNG to FNG, Sweets, STFU :laugh:

Read more post less. Search is your friend. That alone will keep you form alot of typical newb blunders.

You'll find that almost anything you may want to know has been discussed here in the past.

Derek

Here - you'll need one of these. Hang on to it - it will come in handy from time to time...

popcorn.gif

Sorry Jonesy - couldn't resist... :D
Thanks, George. First laugh I've had at work today! :laugh:

Get involved in the community, not just the threads. Use spellcheck. Avoid asshattery at all costs . . . including your own ego.

We are our deeds. :thumbs:

~Boar