• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

bfreebern-Read this bro

LOL. Well ya know Scott, I knew this type of sh*t would happen. It reminds me of when I played in High School. We would have games against teams that we knew we could beat. We wouldn't practice that hard, we'd grab ass during practice and all the while our coach would be telling us that if we didn't get our asses in gear, we'd get beat. Well, that's what happened. I know Eddie isn't too happy about it, neither am I :angry:

Don't feel too bad Brandon, it was a pure fluke that was bound to happen sometime. The Husker basketball team is bad. The head coach is under fire for losing to some real powerhouses such as UAB, :0 Minnesota, :laugh: and Marquette. :rolleyes: It doesn't matter if a team drops a good 5-8 games before the tournament, though losing to Nebraska does take some work to do. The Okie State boys must've been drinking the local water near Lincoln.....the water that comes out of the feedlot to play as bad as they did. ;)