• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Chief Contest!

mrnosejoy

Brick & Mortar Tobacconist is hosting the Big Chief Contest. We're looking for the best Brick & Mortar Tobacco Store Indian in the business. If you're local Brick & Mortar has a good store Indian and you've got time we'd love to see it. Send us a picture, get them to send us a picture. Deadline for entries is midnight New Year's Eve!

Here's what they should include
Store Name
Store Owner
Big Chief's Name
City/St
Picture of Store's Big Chief.

or anyone can go online to submit here: Big Chief Contest!

Hope ya'll have a great Holiday season from everyone at Brick & Mortar Tobacconist!

I thought it was a contest to speed smoke a Big Chief. You 'd have a shot at that moki :)

Sweet!! Someday I'll have one of my own guarding my clock-idor!

I have one in my house. But it is not a store ... poop.

Oh, wait, I sold a cigar to someone once. Maybe I qualify?

Since there were no pics posted here of any cigar store indians so I thought I would show you mine.

gallery_1883_989_356345.jpg

Atuck, your walk in is a baaad mother ---- shut my mouth

WOW!!!!

I see 2 of those "blue boxes" in that walkin.
Thats amazing.

Art

My Aunt and Uncle had a cigar store indian on their porch when I was young. My cousin inherited it. I won't lie: I've dreamed up schemes to smuggle it off his porch in the middle of the night. :whistling:

My cigar store indian is a work of art, and he belongs only to me. ???

I have two of them, a natural and a maduro.......what do you want to lose?

This should be a contest for smoking "The Chief" ;)

No problem ... smoke it to the band in less than 15 minutes. Bet me :cool:

Actually I was joking. It was an inside joke that I was hoping NorCalMark or one of our newest members SonicBoom03 would see and make a comment.

Here is the story ... we were haivng this very same discussion at Tower Pipes and Cigars and I was encourgaging one of the regulars to take the bet that he could smoke one in less than an hour. I advised him that under the terms of the bet - as it was laid out in the discussion - that he could just turn the cigar around and light the head ... only a few pufs to the band from there. :whistling:

It is all in how you word the challenge ... nothing was said about where it had to be smoked from just that it had to be smoked to the band. :laugh:

I've smoked the Chief before... I'd be down for a rematch as well...