• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big East Championship

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching the Tourney? These have been some great games!! Can't wait till Thursday when it really starts :D

coventrycat86 said:
I hope Okafor can play today.

GO HUSKIES !!!
He'll be sitting out for the entire Big East Tourney...He is in pain right now...they will save hime for when it really counts, the NCAA Tourney

Let's Go 'Nova!!!!!

Huskies play like they did last night they won't NEED Okafor til the ncaa's.
I think its a good thing he sittin, gives boone and villanueva some needed every day play time to prepare for the tourney, forces gordon to step up and out of his slump, and really, how many big east banners do we need? NCAA's are much more important this year

PaulMac

PaulMac said:
Huskies play like they did last night they won't NEED Okafor til the ncaa's.
I think its a good thing he sittin, gives boone and villanueva some needed every day play time to prepare for the tourney, forces gordon to step up and out of his slump, and really, how many big east banners do we need? NCAA's are much more important this year

PaulMac
Go Ben BOOM BOOM Go Taliek BOOM BOOM

GO HUSKIES

I'm pissed ever since John Pinone, Harold Jensen and Ed Pinckney opted out of CT for Villanova. And don't start on Gminski and Duke. At least we got Rich Hamilton from Philly area....

I guess UConn feels that the Big East Title does mean something.....

Omeka Okafor is playing tonight

Oh Mike, I missed the game, could you please post the final score for me when you get a chance? :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

An when you get a chance, can you tell me which Big East team has won the most Big East Tournament Titles in the history of the conference? I forget..........it might have been Georgetown but I'm not sure :sign:

Congrats to all you UConn Huskies fans out there...

Final Score:
UConn 61
Pitt 58

Actually CC, this win was UConn's 6th Big East Title.....Tying them with Georgetown for most titles in Big East history.......

Looks like you guys are probably in for a #2 seed :thumbs:

Just watched cbs and espn shows...dang near everybody and there mother says UConn is a LOCK for cuttin down final 4 nets

The other Husky team (the pretty good team, the women) are coming to Bridgeport for rounds 1 and 2. Sunday night 9:30 PM against Pennsylvania (not Penn State)