• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BigMac is Back...in NYC HERF 2

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
Hey gents, I'll be back in the NYC January 6th-10th. I was hoping we could herf on any of the nights or days of the 8th or 9th. I can herf on the afternoon of the 7th, but not the night (anniversary).

Let me know what you all are up to. And if I meet up with some people one day and others another day, that's fine too.

It looks like we're going to do the 9th for sure, I figure we could start at lunchtime at Club Mac (it's a 2pm reservation) and then go till whenever (Anthony or Elliot want to help me out here?).

Alright, so Friday night is open, was going to be Florio's, but it didn't work out. So, Friday night, you guys want to do merchants or club mac? Unless there's another place we should try and is easy for everyone to get to.

Can't do the afternoon of the 7th, but open for the nights of the 8th and 9th.

Since I lost my job a few weeks backs my schedule is wide open :whistling: HERF :thumbs:

Hummm 8th or 9th is good but the 9th is much better :thumbs:

8th is looking good...
Might be able to do the 9th.

Who is this Sean guy again?

And sorry all the RACF s have been smoked!

-Rob

Very nice, let's do something on Saturday for sure since it seems like a lot of people have it easier that day. Then, if others are open to hanging out Friday, I'm down.

Poor Will and Dave, no RACF's for them.

I'm in for the 8th or 9th.

It will be nice to start the year off with a herf :thumbs:

I would love to see you Louie, it's always fun hanging out with you.

I've updated the first post btw.

Who are you people?
tongue.gif

I'm new here, but you fellas seem nice and I'll be around those days, so, I'm in...

You guys sound like a bunch of riffraffs, not sure if want I want to be corrupted. It's been too long since I have been out. I'll see what I can swing and let you guys know.

Sean,

Bring back some Italian beefs, garrdiniere, provolone double dipped!
This is not a joke!

-Rob

Sean,

Bring back some Italian beefs, garrdiniere, provolone double dipped!
This is not a joke!

-Rob

And stop by Adam's Ribs for 40lbs of ribs and a gallon of BBQ sauce ... and coleslaw!

(It's across from the Dearborn Street train station.)

well sean while you at it can you go to the factory on the southside and pick me up a couple bundles of corn taco tortillas

Rob, I wish I could, but they'll call me the italian beef bomber and I'll be hanging with DHS all weekend. Same with the corn tortillas, but I know exactly what you're talking about Pete. As for Adams, never been, I've always smoked my own ribs in Chi-town since I had a backyard.

BTW, first post is updated. Florio's Friday night isn't going to work out, but I'm down for merchants, club mac or wherever else you guys suggest.

Rob, I wish I could, but they'll call me the italian beef bomber and I'll be hanging with DHS all weekend. Same with the corn tortillas, but I know exactly what you're talking about Pete. As for Adams, never been, I've always smoked my own ribs in Chi-town since I had a backyard.

BTW, first post is updated. Florio's Friday night isn't going to work out, but I'm down for merchants, club mac or wherever else you guys suggest.
Since you taking oders bring back chitown pizza would be good :D