• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill’s best years for Cuban cigars

LGR is a good box code, and is on the list for 2018
I used your list when I bought them, 2018 was all they had but at least I was able to pick a good code. Thanks for the education!

I think we made the point to the question asked. Lets get this thread back on topic and ask CC real/fake questions in a appropriate thread.

Naw. Before we do that... I think a quick mention that today is your 13th anniversary on the boards is in order!

Congrats! 👍🥳🥂🍾

Ok, as you were everyone.

I am going to ask Bill @CigSid a question in an effort to get this thread headed back in the right direction.

I get the occasional plugged cigar just like everyone else does. 95% of the plugged cigars I encounter are Cuban. Is there a reason outside of QC due to the difficulty in keeping up with demand?

I am going to ask Bill @CigSid a question in an effort to get this thread headed back in the right direction.

I get the occasional plugged cigar just like everyone else does. 95% of the plugged cigars I encounter are Cuban. Is there a reason outside of QC due to the difficulty in keeping up with demand?
There are several reasons for this. 9 times out of 10, when I encounter a plugged cigar, it is because they are fresh. Cuban cigars are made to age. Many times I’ve had plugged cigars from a box, and just put it away for several years, and they (most of the time) smoke perfect when I try them again. There is nothing worse than a cigar that is too loose. They smoke very hot, and taste pretty bad, the rollers know this and anticipate the tobacco shrinking over the years. Another problem may be the humidity. Tobacco swells when too wet. Some cigars need dryboxing for a while to remove the excess moisture. Last, and certainly not least, get a perfect draw tool. I probably use mine every 3 to 4 cigars, even if it’s just to ease the draw a little bit.

There are several reasons for this. 9 times out of 10, when I encounter a plugged cigar, it is because they are fresh. Cuban cigars are made to age. Many times I’ve had plugged cigars from a box, and just put it away for several years, and they (most of the time) smoke perfect when I try them again. There is nothing worse than a cigar that is too loose. They smoke very hot, and taste pretty bad, the rollers know this and anticipate the tobacco shrinking over the years. Another problem may be the humidity. Tobacco swells when too wet. Some cigars need dryboxing for a while to remove the excess moisture. Last, and certainly not least, get a perfect draw tool. I probably use mine every 3 to 4 cigars, even if it’s just to ease the draw a little bit.
Thanks! I think the perfect draw pays for itself pretty quickly.

Am I the only one who read this in Bill's radio voice...?

There are way more than 2 genders now I am told. Does this effect the 900 lines?

By the time they list all the options these days you're already on the hook for $318...! 😆

Added BSM to the 2021 box codes… all amazing cigars.
I know it is still early, but kind of Surprised 21 has not overtaken 20? Like I said, still to early but at least in certain brands; especially since you can't find much of anything still.