• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill Belichick

I don't care how THE coach dresses. He wins football games and is the only coach I would mention in the same breath as the immortal Vince Lombardi. Remember," winning isn't everything; it's the only thing."

Doc.

I think they should wear suits accompanied by a nice full length wool jacket and a boulder cap.

-Mark

I don't care how THE coach dresses. He wins football games and is the only coach I would mention in the same breath as the immortal Vince Lombardi. Remember," winning isn't everything; it's the only thing."

Doc.

he's also the only coach that will be mentioned in the same breath as ben johnson, barry bonds and mili vanili. :sign:

I am with you Doc! His team wins repeatly.

They all cheat, his staff just got caught. However, he did pay a hefty price for it.

Ken

The man needs to dress like a coach! The NBA has a dress code, because the players looked like thugs. Doc as a former military man you know dress and appearance is part of the job.

Coach Landry, Halas and Lombardi are just a few who set the dress and performance standards.

The man needs to dress like a coach! The NBA has a dress code, because the players looked like thugs. Doc as a former military man you know dress and appearance is part of the job.

Coach Landry, Halas and Lombardi are just a few who set the dress and performance standards.
I don't think THE coach needs me to tell him the importance of appearance. He grew up at the Naval Academy. Perhaps he's rebelling?

Doc.

Do a search on why he tears his sleeves off the sweatshirts in the warmer months. That will put everything into perspective. Lets see if they cheat when they win their 4th Superbowl and become the dynasty, they were destined to become. :cool:

I don't think THE coach needs me to tell him the importance of appearance. He grew up at the Naval Academy. Perhaps he's rebelling?

Doc.

I wouldn't call him THE coach, LOL. Thought you'd slip that one by me?

I think there should be standards and he should set them!