• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill passes in Florida

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
The "Force for Force" bill has been put into action in Florida.

CLICK HERE

Basically it means I can waste dirtbags...er I mean protect myself from harm anywhere.

Previously, the law stated that you could use force (lethal if necessary) only in your home. When in public you were not permittted to forcefully ward off (lethally or otherwise) a bad guy. The new bill extends your rights within your home to public places. Now someone doesn't have to be inside your house for you to be allowed to use the necessary force for protection.

Of course there are those that are affraid of an "old west" mentality emerging from this and we'll have gun fights in the streets.

gatorsmg said:
Of course there are those that are affraid of an "old west" mentality emerging from this and we'll have gun fights in the streets.
[snapback]182393[/snapback]​

What'd you say there cowpoke...

I'm guessin I'll have to call you out at High Noon at the south end of town... :sign:

gatorsmg said:

If there is such a thing as a "smart dirtbag" this should be a warning to them that the respectable people aren't gonna take any more ****!

Many argue that those societies where open carry is allowed are some of the most polite societies you'll ever find.

Rob_k said:
gatorsmg said:

If there is such a thing as a "smart dirtbag" this should be a warning to them that the respectable people aren't gonna take any more ****!
[snapback]182424[/snapback]​

That's actually one of the major arguments for the bill. Criminals will be less likely to victimize people if they think they might retaliate (maybe by busting a cap in there ass).

I'm under the same impression as Lumberg. I'll bet the communities around the country that have open carry laws are pretty peaceful places. But you're right, not much will change...except for the lawsuits :rolleyes: