• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birthday Contest and Random Bombs

Peeejster

So in my short time here I've been lucky enough to get some great advice on how to fix my glass-top humi from leaking, fix my broken Colibri lighter, AND I was fortunate enough to win an anniversary/bday contest - so I thought it's only fair to give back. That being said, two members who have replied to one of my assorted threads will each be receiving a small surprise and everyone is welcome to try to win another prize pack by defeating your fellow BsOTL in a test of trivia and dumb luck. Please post responses in this thread and do not edit. All entries must be made before 3/22 23:59 EST.

1. Other than the ND tattoo on my back, what is my other tattoo of? (3 pts)

2. I just got back from SW Florida. While there I caught 6 kinds of fish, 5 saltwater one freshwater. What were they? (6 pts)

3. Who played at the best concert I ever went to? (3pts) Hint: It was on the 4th of July at what was then the Tweeter Center in Camden NJ...

4. What type of dog do I have? (3 pts)

5. What is my favorite type of beer? (3 pts) Hint: It's a relatively local microbrew and it's malty AND hoppy - Beer guys should get this one.

6. Who are Notre Dame's 7 Heisman Trophy Winners? (7 pts) Gimme

7. How many Opus's are currently in my humi? (5 points - all or nothing)

Good Luck!!!

Sure why not, I'll try

1. Other than the ND tattoo on my back, what is my other tattoo of? (3 pts) Your Wifes Name

2. I just got back from SW Florida. While there I caught 6 kinds of fish, 5 saltwater one freshwater. What were they? (6 pts) Large Mouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Trout, Sturgeon, Tuna & Dolphin

3. Who played at the best concert I ever went to? (3pts) Hint: It was on the 4th of July at what was then the Tweeter Center in Camden NJ... Pearl Jam

4. What type of dog do I have? (3 pts) Golden Retriever

5. What is my favorite type of beer? (3 pts) Hint: It's a relatively local microbrew and it's malty AND hoppy - Beer guys should get this one. Malt & Hops

6. Who are Notre Dame's 7 Heisman Trophy Winners? (7 pts) Gimme

1943 - Quarterback Angelo Bertelli
1947 - Quarterback Johnny Lujack
1949 - End Leon Hart
1953 - Halfback Johnny Lattner
1956 - Quarterback Paul Hornung
1964 - Quarterback John Huarte
1987 - Flanker Tim Brown

7. How many Opus's are currently in my humi? (5 points - all or nothing) 0! just like mine!

Update: Deadline is extended until 23:59 Monday night for those CPers who only check out new posts at work...

Back