• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birthday gift

DevilsMilk

8-5-8, 8-9-8, whatever it takes!
Ok so I get home tonight and I have a birthday package waiting for me, birthday is not until tomorrow. I got to open it tonight (she hates to wait).

In the box was:

1 Padron 1926 Anniversary Maduro Torpedo
1 Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro Torbusto (Sizes may be wrong)
1 A.F. Hemingway Masterpiece
1 A.F. Chateau Fuente
1 3Finger carry case

I love my wife and kids :)

Was not expecting the Padrons and never had one before. Cant decide on what to smoke tomorrow for my birthday? Any suggestions?

I was torn between the 1926 and 1964. I have had the Hemingway Masterpiece before and love it but thats just it in already testing that out. I think I will go with the 1926. I am getting excited, like a kid before Christmas.

You're very lucky! My wife had a Pinar (with some others) waiting for me. The guy at the cigar shop told her they were cuban.

Happy Birthday!

Dan

That sounds like another clerk story!!! So what you are saying is she did not buy them? I would have went there and had words with the owner!!

Great wife! Let me know if things don't work out for you two :laugh: :p

TOTALLY KIDDING THERE BRO!

Very nice gifts indeed. Once you fire up that Padron, you'll be hooked. So remember to tell her "You're the one that got me hooked!" when you're spending not only your whole check but hers as well on those bad boys :D

BrownDevil said:
Great wife! Let me know if things don't work out for you two :laugh: :p

TOTALLY KIDDING THERE BRO!

Very nice gifts indeed. Once you fire up that Padron, you'll be hooked. So remember to tell her "You're the one that got me hooked!" when you're spending not only your whole check but hers as well on those bad boys :D
[snapback]221242[/snapback]​

Hey if it doesnt work out I will send her your way...LOL

Yeah she is great and I dont see her going anywhere anytime soon unless its back to the Cigar shop.

If the taste is at least half of all the hype I hear about them then I will definately be hooked. I will also use it as a weapon against her for more... :)

Happy Birthday, DevilsMilk...!!

Man, what a great gift from a wife and kids that obviously care how dad feels on his day; doesn't get much better than that.

It's your day....go for the PAM64....:cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Happy Birthday...any of those are great cigars. And when it comes from your loving and generous wife...they taste even better!! Enjoy your day! :thumbs:

-Fetter

DevilsMilk said:
That sounds like another clerk story!!! So what you are saying is she did not buy them? I would have went there and had words with the owner!!
[snapback]221241[/snapback]​

Yeah, The bad part is the owner is a high school friend of mine. I have not been able to get back to see him and give him hell. The other 3 cigars were a Short Story, A Don Carlos #3, and an Anejo :). The DC and Anejo smoked well (need to post a review), the SS is awaiting a good day. I think they had her buy the Pinar (which he told her was the "legal cuban" to bust my balls, although I hadn't recognized it as a Pinar at first.It was verified by several members here. Although his prices are high he is usually good to me. She never would tell me what she paid.

Didn't mean to hijack your thread,
Dan

Happy Birthday DM!!! :D

You know, it may all depend on where it has been kept too.. you might want to let them sit in your humi for a spell.

- C

Dan,

No need to apologize at all. Threadjack at will. It was a great story. Thank you.

Blue,

Your right I cant contest to where it was kept. I'm hoping over-night will do it some justice. From my wifes description of the place I feel good about its upbringing :)

Thank you too. Tomorrow will be the best birthday since a long time, looking forward to it.

Thanks and have a Happy Birthday.
cake8du.gif

Dan

I can't complain about my situation. My wife doesn't complain about me smoking, even when I smoke in my office. However, she told me that she doesn't want to buy me cigars or related merchandise because she doesn't want to encourage my smoking. I don't blame her - how can I complain - most guys are relegated to the back porch when they want to fire up.

Back