• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birthday Giveaway... and Really Easy Contest!

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
Alright you Ultra-Newbs, here's the deal! I was rearranging my two desktop humi's the other day, and at the bottom, I found some less than choice smokes. Some came with my 50ct when I bought it from Thompson's about a year ago, and some came as freebies with box purchases. At least 15 or so (haven't actually counted, but hey they're free right?) Since my birthday is Sunday, I figured I would share the wealth.

Here are the rules:
1. You must be an Ultra-Newb in good standing (joined between April 24th and May 24th... No Asshats!)

2. Answer this 2 part question correctly: What film name was used during the filming of Return of the Jedi, to keep it secret, and what was the original title of the film, before it was changed to Return of the Jedi?"

3. You must say: "I'm an Ultra-Newb, and I WANT THAT CRAP!"

If there is a winner today or tomorrow I'll get it out Friday, WITH complimentary DC#, because I am that generous! Hell I'll even throw in one really nice stick in there, so it won't bum you out so bad when you open it up! :laugh:

Cheers!

Edited: Because I spell like a 6 month old...

Alright you Ultra-Newbs, here's the deal! I was rearranging my two desktop humi's the other day, and at the bottom, I found some less than choice smokes. Some came with my 50ct when I bought it from Thompson's about a year ago, and some came as freebies with box purchases. At least 15 or so (haven't actually counted, but hey there free right?) Since my birthday is Sunday, I figured I would share the wealth.

Here are the rules:
1. You must be an Ultra-Newb in good standing (joined between April 24th and May 24th... No Asshats!)

2. Answer this 2 part question correctly: What film name was used during the filming of Return of the Jedi, to keep it secret, and what was the original title of the film, before it was changed to Return of the Jedi?"

3. You must say: "I'm an Ultra-Newb, and I WANT THAT CRAP!"

If there is a winner today or tomorrow I'll get it out Friday, WITH complimentary DC#, because I am that generous! Hell I'll even throw in one really nice stick in there, so it won't bum you out so bad when you open it up! :laugh:

Cheers!

I hope there are no Thompson house brand cigars in this as even Ultra-Newbs don't deserve to be afflicted by those. ;):)

P.S. Happy Birthday!

"Blue Harvest" used during filming
"Revenge of the Jedi" original name
I'm an Ultra Newb and I want that crap

I'm not 100% sure that this is correct and my brother will kill me for not knowing. He is the biggest Star Wars fan I know. But I think that this is correct.

"Blue Harvest" used during filming
"Revenge of the Jedi" original name
I'm an Ultra Newb and I want that crap

I'm not 100% sure that this is correct and my brother will kill me for not knowing. He is the biggest Star Wars fan I know. But I think that this is correct.

Well you are safe swampcat, your brother won't have to kill you. PM me your addy and I'll get it on the road tomorrow! To respond to Whopper's statement, no Thompson House brands in this package. I wouldn't wish those on my worst enemy! It's all name brand stuff.

Thanks for the gift. I'm still new to the cigar game, so I'd love to try whatever you send. I haven't been here long, but the generosity from the members of this board is unlike anything I've ever seen.

Alright brother here ya go!

D/C# 0309 0330 0000 7559 8491

Enjoy!
Keith

Happy Early B-day Q. Very cool contest, making them say " I want that crap "

Not to rain on the parade, but wasn't "Blue Harvest" used during the filming of "A New Hope", and not "ROTJ"?

Nope!!

From Wiki:

Blue Harvest was a fake working title used to hide the 1981–1983 production of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, the third installment of the Star Wars film series.[1] The supposed film was alleged to be an upcoming horror film with the tag line "Horror Beyond Imagination."[2]

I just recieved the package and was absolutely blown away. Let's just say that these were definitely not Thompson House brand stuff. Q, thanks for the contest and the sticks. You far exceeded my expectations.

Glad you liked it brother!! It was my pleasure! The one in the single baggie is definitely an "enjoy it" smoke...one of the best you'll find.

Oh, I noticed. My wife had to pick me up off of the floor when I saw that one.