• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Birthday wish

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
Here is the Birthday wish for JFergus7...

I wish you would send that package you owe to brother WK-Mang and try to get your name removed from the Scumbag List :angry:

I think this may be the first time one of the Scumbag Listees was listed here as a Birthday boy, and I don't like it one bit :angry:

JFergus7:

May your coolerdor become infested with cigar beetles.

May every cigar you ever smoke again be plugged.

Be sure to add sulfuric acid to your tray of beads, I heard that it stabilizes humidity in your coolerdor ;)

May the Customs Agents cut your cigars in half when you try to purchase Cuban cigars. Remember, the vendors only guarantee "delivery" so you can't make a claim when your box of 25 DC's is now 50 robustos.

May you run into Dawn in a bar some night where she'll kick your sorry butt from here to Hawaii (where WK-Mang lives, you know him you owe him a Secret Santa package you dead beat).

And most of all, may you have a lousy birthday and wind up in jail.

Don't enjoy :angry:

LOL! Thanks for the good laugh and for having my back Bruddahs!

Aloha,

Wade

I guess this means he's not getting a b-day card!?! ;)

Man-o-Man, I'm glad I wasn't the first one to chime in with my standard "Have a great birthday, hope it's one of the best so far".

Make it easier on yourself - send the stupid package and be done with it. We'll all love you for it!

Have a birthday (not the intentially missing happy - if Wade isn't happy, you shouldn't be either)
Dave