• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bismarck & Deny cigars from Costa Rica. Has anyone tried them?

First time hearing about them...let us know who you think when you light one up!

First time hearing about them...let us know who you think when you light one up!
Will do! I hadn't heard anything about them and I have not found anyone who's tried them either. They have their Facebook page and website and I'm a sucker for supporting people like this. Sooo ... we shall see! (I really think they have to rest so I'll smoke one in mid July and let you know).

They use a mixture of Nicaraguan, Cuban and other tobaccos to make these beauties. I took a flyer and ordered a mixed box because I like to support these kinds of creative people. Landed price from Costa Rica to Oregon: about $13/per cigar). I think I will age them for a month or so before I try one.

https://vismarckcigars.com

View attachment 69312View attachment 69313View attachment 69314

I wonder if they mean cuban-seed tobacco grown in CR? Their site indicates Cuban leaf first in the blends.

You had no issues or workaround to get them shipped direct?

I wonder if they mean cuban-seed tobacco grown in CR? Their site indicates Cuban leaf first in the blends.

You had no issues or workaround to get them shipped direct?
Absolutely no issues even with "Handmade Costa Rican Cigars" on the customs tag. Shipping took less than a week. And, yes, I think they probably mean cuban seed because I doubt that Cuba exports leaf... but who knows.