• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Black and Mild smoker in need of guidance...

1.8litresofpain

Hey all,

I'm probably going to get a lot of grief for this, but I am a black and mild smoker. I've never had a proper hand rolled cigar, but love the taste of black and milds and perfer swisher sweets cigarillos, but I can't find them in the NYC area (I live in Newark, NJ). I was wondering if you all had recommendations for a cigar that's a nice and quick smoke and not too expensive. I've searched the froms and people seem to love tatuaje petite but they are a bit expensive (I'm a college student). Should I just keep with the B&Ms for my daily cigar and leave the expensive stuff for when I really want to enjoy a cigar? I just need a cigar that wont take me more than 20 - 30 minutes to smoke and wont cost an arm and a leg.

Step 1: Read intro threads and fill out profile

Step 2: Throw away Black and Milds

Step 3: Profit!

Welcome! Sarcasm aside, fill out your profile, use the search functions for your questions (I've probably asked them already myself) and enjoy your stay. Very cool place to learn. I promise, in a few short weeks, you'll scoff at the Black and Milds!

(Although...you WOULD be a hell of a lot cheaper to bomb if you stuck with them....hmmm....)

Trey

You can also PM Anthem!! He has a couple of boxes. I'm sure he can sell you some :whistling:

Tell him Nasty sent ya

I admit I still have a box of B&M's but I doubt I'll ever touch them again. Welcome aboard.