• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Black and Tan!

Doc Wylie

Curmudgeon
Thanks to my friend Gary (Ironpeddler) for his very thoughtful and unique gift! :thumbs:

I never saw a guy get so excited over a 6 pack of AyC Grenadiers and half gallon of Black Velvet before.

Geez Tom, enjoy the package.

Nice hit Gary but you should have tossed in a hat like Isy's to top it off.

Nice hit Gary but you should have tossed in a hat like Isy's to top it off.
Frank, Tom ALREADY has one...his is older than Isy is alive!

That's right...I saw the picture. Very nice of you Gary....I'm sure Tom will be enjoying it real soon.

Just for the sake of documentation, here I am wearing "THE HAT" many years ago during the celebration after our team won the championship... and yes, it is older than Isy! It was so long ago it was back when my hair was brown and my teeth were white! :laugh:

Just for the sake of documentation, here I am wearing "THE HAT" many years ago during the celebration after our team won the championship... and yes, it is older than Isy! It was so long ago it was back when my hair was brown and my teeth were white! :laugh:

Jeez, they actually processed photos in color back then? :laugh:

Nice hit Gary!

I'm pretty sure that is some weird ass Austrian mushroon ...not a head on Doc's head.

Nice hit Gary!

Hey Jonesy, I like your Dick Tracy shirt. :laugh:

Nice hit Gary!

I was a Dick back then also Brent! :thumbs:

:laugh:

I totally thought this thread was gonna contain a picture as thus:

3446_21.jpg

Nice hit Gary!

I was a Dick back then also Brent! :thumbs:

:laugh:

Back then? :laugh:

Just for the sake of documentation, here I am wearing "THE HAT" many years ago during the celebration after our team won the championship... and yes, it is older than Isy! It was so long ago it was back when my hair was brown and my teeth were white!
laugh.gif

Jeez, they actually processed photos in color back then?
laugh.gif

Nice hit Gary!

Hey Jonesy, I like your Dick Tracy shirt.
laugh.gif

I was a Dick back then also Brent!
thumbs-up.gif

laugh.gif

Back then?
laugh.gif

Put on your glasses old man! Did you not see the ALSO in there!
rolleyes.gif