• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Black Friday Bandwagon

Holyvision

The most noobishly noobish noob
I'll be stayin' up until midnight to see if I can grab any good deals online, won't buy anything if there isn't some amazing deal though.

Who else am I staying up with this evening?

Don't the online sales start at 5 a.m. also?

I went up to Yorktown Heights last couple of years to Black Friday shop. This year's sales aren't as great as they were in prior years. Besides, I have to work.

Booooooooooooo

We talking cigar related? I am going to stay up and hit cigarmony and maybe cigarswag. Tomorrow I'll head out to the outlets here in PA. Need to get this purse for my mom for christmas. Hoping to find a good deal.

Some stores are already listing and selling items online for the sales. bfads.net - theblackfriday.net

The 'door buster' stuff you have to be there. :D

Some stores are already listing and selling items online for the sales. bfads.net - theblackfriday.net

The 'door buster' stuff you have to be there. :D

Cigars > Doorbusters.

I'm waiting for Cigarmony and etc

::EDIT::

Actually, it looks like Cigarmony's items are already up, don't see anything overwhelming: http://www.cigarmony.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;Category=80

Yeah a little disappointed. Think I am going to order some blank bands and some beeds and call it a night.

I believe ill stick with a 1 cent match and save the other 500 and some odd dollars for cigars

Yeah I can't believe that was actually purchased. I saw that same lighter on ebay for $1,999. I'm all about the free matches too.

I believe ill stick with a 1 cent match and save the other 500 and some odd dollars for cigars

I have plenty of cigars. I needed a Christmas present for myself and this will go nicely with my other Opus Dupont.

Yeah I can't believe that was actually purchased. I saw that same lighter on ebay for $1,999. I'm all about the free matches too.

What's so unbelievable about it? Because honestly, why do we buy any of the crap we buy? Because we want to.

Ever eaten at a nice steakhouse? Why? You could have just as easily gone to a fast food restaurant and spent 1/10th of what it cost to eat that steak.

I think I saw where you have a Sony PS3. To me, that's a complete waste of money. But not to you, and that's just fine.

We all waste money on unecessary things. Cigars fall into that category, and I believe you smoke cigars, correct?

I have plenty of cigars. I needed a Christmas present for myself and this will go nicely with my other Opus Dupont.

What's so unbelievable about it? Because honestly, why do we buy any of the crap we buy? Because we want to.

Ever eaten at a nice steakhouse? Why? You could have just as easily gone to a fast food restaurant and spent 1/10th of what it cost to eat that steak.

I think I saw where you have a Sony PS3. To me, that's a complete waste of money. But not to you, and that's just fine.

We all waste money on unecessary things. Cigars fall into that category, and I believe you smoke cigars, correct?

Ok sorry didn't mean to offend. I thought you were kidding when you said you bought it. I apologize.

Ok sorry didn't mean to offend. I thought you were kidding when you said you bought it. I apologize.

No worries!

A quick question for you, though, is your cigar wish list up to date? If not, let me know the updated list...I think I can help you cross off a few. :whistling: :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving!

No worries!

A quick question for you, though, is your cigar wish list up to date? If not, let me know the updated list...I think I can help you cross off a few. :whistling: :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow thanks! I did just enjoy my first Opus X tonight! I think it was the Petite Lancero. I really liked it but am not buff enough to write a review....yet :blush: I own two Tatuaje but have not tried them yet. Other than that pretty up to date.

Oh and I always wanted to try something by Padron...certainly not anything ridiculous though.

Wow thanks! I did just enjoy my first Opus X tonight! I think it was the Petite Lancero. I really liked it but am not buff enough to write a review....yet :blush: I own two Tatuaje but have not tried them yet. Other than that pretty up to date.

Oh and I always wanted to try something by Padron...certainly not anything ridiculous though.

You're on! Be on the lookout. :p