• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Black Friday Wine Cooler Deals

robbiex0r

scum
Best Buy 12 bottle Vinotemp

Lowes - Haier 18 bottle
Dimensions on this one are questionable for humidor use...

Sears - 38 bottle dual zone
early bird special

Home Depot - Magic Chef-45Bottle

Home Depot - Magic Chef 50Bottle

Source.

Obviously some discussion needs to go into these concerning price, dimensions, thermo-electric vs. compressor, etc.. but these are the big deals that are 'confirmed' so far. Some are straight up on sale and some are mail in rebate.

Now, are you gonna punch an old lady in the face for one of these ... or for a Tickle Me Elmo?

Best Buy 12 bottle Vinotemp

Lowes - Haier 18 bottle
Dimensions on this one are questionable for humidor use...

Sears - 38 bottle dual zone
early bird special

Home Depot - Magic Chef-45Bottle

Home Depot - Magic Chef 50Bottle

Source.

Obviously some discussion needs to go into these concerning price, dimensions, thermo-electric vs. compressor, etc.. but these are the big deals that are 'confirmed' so far. Some are straight up on sale and some are mail in rebate.

Now, are you gonna punch an old lady in the face for one of these ... or for a Tickle Me Elmo?

Okay I REALLY wasn't prepared for the "punch an old lady in face" comment. CP is HARD CORE!

I want a Vinotemp so bad it's ridiculous. 28 WILL NOT fit in my car. period LOL. I was thinking 18, but how many boxes would that hold?

FYI- my parents have the 12 haire which looks to be the same width, just shorter. THIS WOULD NOT WORK FOR A HUMIDOR. You'd be able to get 1 box and then have singles along the side without room for anything to hold them in. I'd advise against this one.

I want a Vinotemp so bad it's ridiculous. 28 WILL NOT fit in my car. period LOL. I was thinking 18, but how many boxes would that hold?

Your going to put a vino-temp in your car :laugh:

Mattress don't fit either, but I see people moving those all the time, do you have a luggage rack?

I drive a Saturn SC2...but more concerned bout moving back home when I graduate from college. May have to hold off for a bit.

I drive an Acura RSX-S and was able to fit 2 of them across my complex from the delivery dropoff point with the trunk closed....I'm sure one can figure out how to get 1 in a Saturn SC2 ;). Come on...you know you want one. Punch an old lady in the face and go for it.

There are always ways to get it home. I have the 28 bottle Vinotemp and I'm also going to strongly recommend going with this size at least. I know they are hard to find now and part of me wishes I would have picked up two when I got this one, because it is quickly filling up. I have two deep singles trays, and about 4 1/2 boxes in there, and have room for roughly 8-10 more if I play a masterful game of tetris with my smokes. It isn't that I think I'll buy 8 more boxes any time soon, but the more singles and odds and ends I get (collectors boxes, gift sets, etc.) the less room I'll have. Pretty soon I'm going to have to come up with a third singles tray which will cut down the room for about 4 boxes.

Anyone see any good deals on coolers? I am thinking 100qt.

I need to expand and I am not ready to jump into a wine-o-dor.

I drive a Saturn SC2...but more concerned bout moving back home when I graduate from college. May have to hold off for a bit.

If it's of any value, I fit my vinotemp in my 98' Camry when I moved to my dorm, and it wasn't much of a problem. Making sure all the sticks arrived alive was more of a hassle.

Edit: and if the opportunity arrives, make sure to punch that old lady.

Anyone see any good deals on coolers? I am thinking 100qt.

I need to expand and I am not ready to jump into a wine-o-dor.

This time of the year most stores have sales on coolers since they're quite out of season, I picked up my 100qt coleman for a little over $50 from Dicks sporting goods.

wait! there's Tickle Me Elmos?? where?!?
/e runs off to look for his boxing gloves