• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

blackcats-games.com

Seth

Nooblerette
Anyone happen to be a member of Blackcats-games.com and could throw me an invite?

Seth

Yeah, Cigarpass isn't really the place to ask for an invite to a site like that.

It is a site that has many different types of downloads from utilities to games. Deals mostly with computer and console games.

I am looking for an invite because I am having fun modifying consoles ( which are basically computers ) to be more like complete entertainment systems ( adding HD space, different Operating Systems, ect. )

I think Yeahthatme doesn't like the fact that is also have game copies there.

Seth

It is a site that has many different types of downloads from utilities to games. Deals mostly with computer and console games.

I am looking for an invite because I am having fun modifying consoles ( which are basically computers ) to be more like complete entertainment systems ( adding HD space, different Operating Systems, ect. )

I think Yeahthatme doesn't like the fact that is also have game copies there.

Seth

I have no issue with blackcats, I just don't think CP is the place to ask for invites. While I'm sure you're intentions are pure, the reason the site is private and offers no information until you're able to log in is because there is a large amount of illegal content there.

So where would he go to get an invite?

I don't see any wrong with him asking. The only thing he should have added was to state to PM him if anyone had a lead.

In most situations the easiest way to get an invite is to find an associated IRC chat and hang around for a few days.

In most situations the easiest way to get an invite is to find an associated IRC chat and hang around for a few days.

You think anyone even knows what IRC is anymore? :whistling:

'Sides, I never understood joining one of those super secret private tracker sites. Everything they have is available else where without the need to join.

Just my thoughts.

You think anyone even knows what IRC is anymore? :whistling:

'Sides, I never understood joining one of those super secret private tracker sites. Everything they have is available else where without the need to join.

Just my thoughts.

Depends on what you're looking for with regards to security.