• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blazer Bullet Lighter

nicko99

~ Amateur Cigar Smoker ~
Anyone use one of these lighters?

A friend rocommended it to me so I thought I'd give them a try.

I got one when Holt's first put them on sale. It functions well, is not bulky or heavy when carrying in a pocket, and generally, I like it very well. It is my favorite lighter to use at present.

2 points that I do not like about it, however, are:

1. The reservoir seems to be very small, requiring frequent re-filling.

2. The flame will not adjust as high as I would like. Due to the design, however, and the possibility of burning your finger, this is probably for safety reasons.

One last thing. My bullet requires very high quality butane to function well. Vector does not do well and Clipper is marginal. Lava is the best choice for my lighter.

Take care,

Bacchus

Bacchus is 100% correct. I too have one and love it but it burns fuel like crazy and holds very little of it. Nice and compact though. The other blazer I have works better and I rarely have to refill it but it is pretty bulky.

Well, I have the lighter now and love it. Lights every time, but your right about the fuel consumption. The tank doesn't last to long. The flame seems to be good though.

I have one and it works great but doesn't hold a lot of fuel. I affectionately call it the.... "Butt Plug"! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
I have one and it works great but doesn't hold a lot of fuel. I affectionately call it the.... "Butt Plug"! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Wade
Lucy, 'splain this to me! :lookup: :sign:

Horse said:
wk-mang said:

Aloha,

Wade
Lucy, 'splain this to me! :lookup: :sign:
Possibly something to do with the sweaty balls... err... salty nuts I keep hearing about from that direction of the globe...?

Anyone else having problems with Mr Salty Nuts talking about butt plugs?

:sign: :p