• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blazer PB207 Pocket Torch

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
I'm looking for a torch for the golf course and this one was recommended to me. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Also is $30.00 a good price? Thanks everyone :)

Great Torch. . .

I have had a Blazer for years, and I love it. It works consistantly, when some of my more expensive ones have not.

Good luck! ! !

STEVE

I had a $10 knock-off (Nibo) worked for 12 months then quit lighting.

Go with the real-deal---Blazer.

I agree with da Bruddahs.... go with the Blazer!

Aloha,

Wade

Highly recommended for dependability. Mine has been through the washing machine and still lights.

$30 is a good price. You can find them at WWW.Thetoolwarehouse.net for that price but they have a $50 min order. You can fix that problem by adding the Blazer GB2001 to your order. :)

'scuse me.....pardon me.... a little post paddin'
just passin'...ohh! looks like a nice torch!....
anyways...can i squeeze by? thank you. see ya later!

This is the original PB-207 in clear. I love mine!
a-11667.jpg

This is the CG-1 in Blue and I love it too! It's has the exact same guts as the PB-207 but in a different case.
a-11622.jpg

I also have a third one that's pretty cool. It's compact and sort of shaped like a big bullet. If I can find a picture online I'll post it.

Wade

Thanks for all the great info guys. I'm convinced :D So Wade, where can I get one of those nifty CG-1 Blues or the bullet one you mentioned?

I've had my Blazer for almost six years now with no problems. :thumbs:

Only thing I can add to the above is that I also have 3. :thumbs: Never can tell when you might lose one. :(

Bruddah Craig,

PM sent! Be strong Brother and avoid temptation... remember, you're going to Vegas next week... LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Thanks Bruddah Wade! And good point about Vegas. I better wait on that Blazer. Hey maybe if I win big at the poker tables I can buy two :D I can't believe there hasn't been even a single negative comment on these lighters so far in this thread. I'm excited to finally get a torch that actually works :)