• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blazer torch dead?

dulaney22

Banned
Well, I have bled my torch a couple times and nada on a light. It went from working just fine to crap.

What it does is slowly leak fluid. You can sit it down and listen to the faint hiss. I have no idea what the problem is . . . just wondering if it's dead or I need to do something other than bleed it?

I have never owned a blazer, but I had a similar problem with another lighter. What I found worked for mine was to make sure when filling turn the flame to lowest setting. Hope that helps

I don't know the Blazer..but check inside the jets to see if you have any debris in there...ash, tobacco etc... that may be blocking open the fuel valve. if so some compressed air could clear that up for you...Good Luck

I own two dead Bazers. I'll never buy another.

Doc.

It does have a lock on it, make sure it's not locked in the on position and bleeding all your fluid out.

I had to adjust the "flint" in mine, which is in the middle of the 2 jets. It's worked since then.

I had the same exact problem happen with mine and it was only about two weeks old when it happened. I have been meaning to send it back but I just have not had the time and I have another lighter that is working fine for right now. If you have the time/ability I'd definitely send it back as they will replace it for free.

I had one that I apparently dropped too many times on a concrete floor that cracked near the bottom of the fuel tank (I had a bad habit of setting it in my lap, and then would space it when getting up).

That is why I like by Nibo. Best lighter around. Try setting to 3/4 and also bleed the air out before refilling.

I own two dead Bazers. I'll never buy another.

Doc.
Well there you go....the Bazer is the Chinese knockoff of the original Blazer lighter made in Japan.

Maybe you should buy the real thing and see how that works out for ya'.... :laugh:

I just checked the paperwork of my Blazer and it says it's covered for one year when mailed in with proof of purchase and postage prepaid. This is a bit disturbing as I thought these were the cure to my Colibri lighters constantly breaking.

Good Luck Lee.