• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blue Dragon

grand cru no 2

So I can wish you a happy birthday brother! I hope it's filled with good times and better smokes. :)

Have a great day with your fav-o-rite sticks and beverage :thumbs:

Thanks guys! I am taking this opportunity to thoroughly enjoy myself today. I took some time off work and am sitting on my porch enjoying a Greycliff Espresso and having a Captain and Coke. I have wanted to try this cigar for about a year now and thought today would be a great day to give it a whirl. I have to say that I am underimpressed with it, especially for how much the sell for. But I still thank my fellow BOTL who gifted it to me; that was very generous. :thumbs:

But on Sunday I will have a little BBQ in the back yard and see if a couple local BOTLs will come over to celebrate. I have a Padron 1926 that I have been sitting on for about a month now in preperation for today. :thumbs: That will be the first time I will have tried this cigar. I have heard great things about it throughout CP and am really looking forward to it. :)

Thanks again guys!

- C

Happy birthday Blue. Definately enjoy some fine smokes at that bbq. Im sure that 26 will make a good day great.

CYG

Happy Birthday Cory!

Wishing you many many more great ashes!

Blue Dragon said:
I have a Padron 1926 that I have been sitting on for about a month now in preperation for today. :thumbs:  That will be the first time I will have tried this cigar. I have heard great things about it throughout CP and am really looking forward to it. :)

Thanks again guys!

- C
[snapback]225823[/snapback]​

Happy birthday BD. As for the Padron 1926 don't do it. Your wallet cann't handle it. I had a #9 maddie while back and start to figure out how I could afford a box of them. Great cigar.

Enjoy the weekend.

Happy Birthday to a great, although wrong colored, fellow reptile :p

Yo, Corey! Happy Birthday, Bruddah!

Just got home and got your message. Looks like we are a "go" for Sunday! :thumbs:

It has been a really good day guys. Very mellow and relaxing. I just finished playing poker w/ some fellow CPers. That is always fun. I hope more of you come and check it out. It is all for fun. :)

And I smoked my first cuban tonight. I figured today would be a great day to try it. Montecristo #4, that was a pretty good smoke. I really enjoyed it, except for burning my fingers at the end. :whistling:

Thanks everyone. :)
- C

249-happy-birthday-8color.jpg