• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blue Havana II Cigars & Gifts - GRAND OPENING!

Tenpin

OK, the big RTDA announcement (at least for me) is the advent of Blue Havana II Cigars and Gifts in Alpharetta, GA!

I have partnered with David Stawasz, owner of Blue Havana Cigars and Gifts in Cumming, GA, to open the second (of what we hope will be many) Blue Havana. The new store will be located in Alpharetta, GA (about 25 miles north of downtown Atlanta).

The store is scheduled to open in mid to late August and will feature a 250 sq ft humidor and a 400 sq ft smoking lounge. Of course, free WiFi will be available.

I will be posting progress updates, as well as pics for all who may be interested.

Jim Luftman
Owner, Blue Havana II, LLC

Congrats on the opening, Jim! As a Georgia boy myself, I'm pulling for ya! :thumbs:

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Jim at the RTDA last week. If his store is as nice as he is, you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Congrats bro and best of luck!

Sincerely,
Mark

Congrads, I will be in Atlanta in Sept. I will try to stop by and check out the new store.

Thanks to all for the kind words!

I'm pushing hard to get this open and recoup some of my Vegas spending (over budget, as usual!).

Finally got the building permit yesterday, so the buildout is starting today or tomorrow. Should see things take shape early next week, once the framing is complete.

Jim

Jim - Congratulations.

I come through Alpharetta a few times a year for business, I will DEFINITELY stop by the next time I am through town. I wish you much success in your new endeavor.

Matt

Shop is nearly finished (usual construction delays) and I hope to be open by Sept 1st! I have all the fixtures and the furniture will be there on Saturday. It is turning out better than I hoped!

No pics yet (my designer has been taking all the construction progress pics) but I will be sure to post the finished product.

Note for all who may try this: Once you have budgeted your opening costs, add 50%!!!

Jim

Sorry I haven't been here lately to update ya'll. Been pretty busy getting this thing off the ground.

Blue Havana II Cigars and Gifts opened its' doors on Sept 2!

The humidor is nearly fully stocked, with shipments received from most vendors.

The GRAND OPENING PARTY will be held on Friday Sept 29 (4pm-10pm). Sponsored by Padilla Cigars and From Havana 2 U restaurant we will be having food, beverages, raffles, fun and, of course, discounts.

If any CP members are in the Atlanta (North) area on 9/29, please stop in and say hello.

Sorry I haven't been here lately to update ya'll. Been pretty busy getting this thing off the ground.

Blue Havana II Cigars and Gifts opened its' doors on Sept 2!

The humidor is nearly fully stocked, with shipments received from most vendors.

The GRAND OPENING PARTY will be held on Friday Sept 29 (4pm-10pm). Sponsored by Padilla Cigars and From Havana 2 U restaurant we will be having food, beverages, raffles, fun and, of course, discounts.

If any CP members are in the Atlanta (North) area on 9/29, please stop in and say hello.

CONGRATS JIM!!! :thumbs:

That's great. Can't wait to see the pics too

~Mark

Way to go. I am sure the hard work will be worth it. Oh yea can't wait fr the pics!!!