• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blues finally make it in

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
Earlier today the St. Louis Blues finally earn one of the last spots for the NHL playoffs. I'm going crazy here. Time to stock up on some of those "chomp down and smoke 'em sticks" While the pressure increases.

Congrats :)

"St. Louis Blues" is an awesome Trad Jazz (dixieland) song too :sign:

Cheers,
Dixie

It's very good news indeed, I'm ecstatic to see them go.

25 years in a row for the Blue Note!

How many games a year do you go to?

Are you going to the Cards home opener today? JWB will be there and the traffic will probably be a mess. I will be there....after going for a cigar first.

No, went to work instead of the traffic hassle for the cards. ( Not the biggest baseball fan either) Usually attend 7-10 Blues games depending on schedule constraints and which opposing team I want to see play. I have decent seats for first round game six if it goes that far.

Sorry LB, If you still like your conference you can hop on the Lightning's parade

I used to go to a lot of Blues games and was a very avid fan at the "Old Barn". That was one of the best venues to watch a game. The Savvis is nice but fairly sterile. I do get to about 5 or 6 games per year however. Saw the loss to the Wings last Thursday.

Got my picture in the paper today from the ball game yesterday. Page D5, I am to the right of Helms who is trying to catch the foul ball.

The series is not going too well for the Note, hope they do better tonight!

Been in my jersey all day. It is not over yet. They are coming to OUR HOUSE NOW!