• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bo-Sox fans are next

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Well, now that we have dispensed with that great regular season team (the Yankees) I am offering, to the first Bo-Sox fan, the same bet. A premium fiver for the series and one decent cigar per game!

Who wants some?

I'll be your huckleberry!!!!! :whistling:

Hooboy................I expected the Sox to win one in Bean-town but I didn't expect CC to fold like a cheap pup tent!

I was leaving downtown Cleveland today and as I drove by the stadium I smelled poop! I thought, damn those Sox stink!

Then I looked up and saw an elephant walking down E. 9th street. I thought damn, I haven't even had any beer yet!

Turns out the circus is at the arena next door Friday night and the animals just got off the train!

Back to Boston. Let's see if they can pull it off. Sure would like a new hat and the six cigars wouldn't be bad either. :sign:

Actually, it's Jeff that's effed.

I mean, the last two games were pretty rough, and there were a few 'bullshit moments' but the true loss is poor 'Stones humi.. (and morale)

Don't worry Jeff, there's always the hope for the Steelers...

Actually, it's Jeff that's effed.

I mean, the last two games were pretty rough, and there were a few 'bullshit moments' but the true loss is poor 'Stones humi.. (and morale)

Don't worry Jeff, there's always the hope for the Steelers...

Well, sending Dickson 6 cigars will be my pleasure..................losing on the other hand is never pleasurable.

Good luck to Boston in the series!

Guys don't worry to much about Jeff or his humi, he just has to pass on his winnings form me and he is even(well actually ahead 1 still)................. :sign: :sign:

Edit: to add GO ROCKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!