• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar 5th Avenida "109"

Mike33

I haven't seen any pictures of these on the web yet, so I thought I would share. Not crazy about the presentation (20 ct. dress box); I would've preferred a SBN box. Cigars themselves look very nice and smell great. The heads aren't as pronounced as the EDs, but still have the 109 quality to them.

P7130424.jpg

P7130418.jpg

P7130423.jpg

P7130425.jpg

P7130427.jpg

P7130426.jpg

Wow, I think I am in the market for a box of those.... Thanks for the pics they look great, let us know how they smoke!

Nice play, great target!

I mean nice looking smokes Mike!

Very nice pick up Mike. Thanks for the Pics. Please up date us when you get around to smoking one.

Bob

Great looking sticks! I'm a huge Bolivar RC fan so I might seek out one for a taste test. thnx

Obvious fakes. :laugh:

I'd say you should send me them to dispose of, but that's a played out saying.

I just hate you. There, I said it.

Those are some great looking smokes. I have only seen them at one vendor and they don't list the price. I think these are one of those that if you have to ask for the price you probably shouldn't be looking... :whistling:

Yes, my mouth just DROPPED!! :D Awesome BOLIS!!!

Someone got a new Boli before Greg!?

The world is over as we know it. :laugh:

Nice Score! :thumbs:

x200 That is so funny. I was reading that post and thought, now that is something Greg would like and there is his dirty damn post :laugh:

Jake, we can always count on old Party Shorts to fall in love with a Boli. :D

Wow I can't even keep up with all the smokes coming out.. dang!