• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Coronas Gigante'......

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Iain't even gonna attempt one of them high pollutin' cigar reviews 'cause I know I'll look more stupid than I actually am. SO, I'll just say it was one awesome cigar. I pulled it from one of the last couple of passes and smoked it while playing golf this past weekend.

The burn was even all the way to the last 2 inches. The aroma while burning was incredible. I'd put it up against any I've smoked to this point. The taste was flavorful yet not overpowering. I'd say a medium - high medium strength?! The other three I golfed with even commented on the aroma.

I am interested in buyin' a box or two of these to let sit for a while. If ya haven't tried one, I believe you should. You will not be disappointed. ;) The only other one I had, I gave to a fellow "Brother" and he smoked it. After giving it to him, I realized what it was and he went crazy over it. He wouldn't give it back!!! LMAO!! This one I made sure to keep. Primo cigar!!

Just my .02 cents worth. :p

PS: Did I mention it was an ISOM?!?! :love:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Iain't even gonna attempt one of them high pollutin' cigar reviews 'cause I know I'll look more stupid than I actually am. SO, I'll just say it was one awesome cigar. I pulled it from one of the last couple of passes and smoked it while playing golf this past weekend.

The burn was even all the way to the last 2 inches. The aroma while burning was incredible. I'd put it up against any I've smoked to this point. The taste was flavorful yet not overpowering. I'd say a medium - high medium strength?! The other three I golfed with even commented on the aroma.

I am interested in buyin' a box or two of these to let sit for a while. If ya haven't tried one, I believe you should. You will not be disappointed. ;) The only other one I had, I gave to a fellow "Brother" and he smoked it. After giving it to him, I realized what it was and he went crazy over it. He wouldn't give it back!!! LMAO!! This one I made sure to keep. Primo cigar!!

Just my .02 cents worth. :p

PS: Did I mention it was an ISOM?!?! :love:
What's an ISOM?

Emo
???

ISOM = Incredibly Sensational Offactory Memory!

Great review SkyDivNekd!

yep... just finished a box of ago00 boli coronas gigantes about 2 weeks ago.
no more(for now)...sniff.these were great smokes.

derrek :)

Totally agree with you, great cigar. I believe you took the one I put in Steve's pass. I went and checked the humi.... yepper, 00's. Lighting up one of her sisters as I type. :) :thumbs:

Floyd, do you remember the Land of Lincoln herf auction? There was a box of Boli CG's from 97 that are now resting comfortably in Texas. :sneaky: :p Haven't touched them yet.... not sure how much longer I can hold out. ROFLMAO!

ISOM = In Search of More :D

Kenny...I do remember them ....and had I of not bought the Monte #2's, I was going to godeep on them!...however, I believe it worked out for both of us...but if you were interested in a trade... ;) ...I'm sure we could work something out.... ;) ;)

If Kenny had gone to the bathroom one more time, that box of 97' Boli CG's would be resting in Michigan.LMAO ;) :p :sneaky:

TheBeast said:
that box of 97' Boli CG's would be resting in Michigan.
Laughing @ The Beast!

Resting my arse, you would have already smoked them! :D

I think I know what cigars to bring to LOL 3. :thumbs: :)

So would it be too obvious to say I've never had one of these before?

Great review SkyDive - I look forward to trying one..... someday..... I hope...... Please? :lookup: