• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Inmensas

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well I just had my first Inmensas, and it was great, I recieved this from a trade I made. I got the box on Friday, and put the box in my coolidor for safe keeping, and today I couldn't wait any longer, so I took out one of them. So I decided while I was smoking a couple of baby ribs, that I would smoke this cigar, I grabbed a nice Hefeweizen(Widmer Brothers) and went out to the deck to light it up. This cigar was very nice in appearance, light brown with some off colored blotches. I used a guillotine and the draw was a little tight but not too much. After toasting it, the first draw was extremely smooth, with hints of cedar and cocoa. The ash was flakey and fell of easily, the draw after lighting was easy but not loose. The overall flavor was of medium strength and had no harshness at all. The flavor changed about 1/3 down the cigar, to a more spice/floural taste, I got hints of cocoa and clove I think. I only had to touch up the burn 2 times. The smoke was dark gray, and was thick. Overall this was one of the best cigars I had. I had a hard time trying to determine the subtle flavors, so I only wrote down the ones that I really noticed. If this cigar was this good, after just 1 day of resting, than I can't wait to see what it is like after about a year.

Construction - 3.50

Taste - 5.00

Value - 4.25

Overall - 4.50
(On a scale of 0 to 5)

Here are some details of this cigar

Ring size 43
Length 6 3/4
Factory name Dalias
Shape Parejo

I would recommend this cigar to anybody who enjoys a mellow to medium strength cigar, Overall this cigar was quite enjoyable and is worth having a few in your humidor.

Thanks for the great review PG. I just got some of these myself :)

Nice review there PG... :thumbs:
There was one in the "I'm a Gettin' Married" pass and I'm takin' it with me to NY to enjoy while I'm up there. Maybe my first of many ceegars I enjoy the night before with buds as we celibrate at my bachelor's party..... :D :thumbs: :p

Dang it, I saw this thread again...

had coffee in hand, and had to go to the front porch
with an Inmensa in the other hand.

Y'all MADE me do it :p

Horse said:
had coffee in hand, and had to go to the front porch
with an Inmensa in the other hand.
Isn't it a Bi**h those things you just have to do? :p :sign: