• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Maduro

PhatAsh

The Bionic Poster
OK, I have only done this a couple of times so here we go:

Bolivar Maduro? (I recieved this as a prize from the CP Superbowl Pool so I am not 100% sure but it looks like a Maduro)

This was a great smoke and my first Bolivar! The stick was a dark maduro looking wrapper which had the begginings of a nice blume, smooth and oily. The smell of the stick before the light was outstandinr. The light was even and not harsh. The taste was consistant through the entire smoke, becoming stronger as the stick shortened. The flavor was that of a light cedery earthy taste with definite hints of coffee/coccoa and spice. This taste remarkbly never changed it simply became stronger. The finish was strong but even. I would say that the stick started medium bodied but quickly became and ended in a fullbodied crescendo!

The boquet of the burn was pleasant and cedary. The Mrs. greatly enjoyed the aroma as it burned! The ash was light and firm. One thing I did notice about half way through was some thick stem in the wrapper. Simply removed it when the burn reached that point (careful not to damage the wrapper too much).

This would definitely be a good after dinner stick!

WHAT A GREAT SMOKE! I am definitely going to look for this one again and I am psyched to try more of the Bolivar line!

Nice reivew PhatAsh - sounds like an excellent smoke. Then again, I do love the maduros. :D