• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Simone

Thanks for the reference. I had no idea there was an LCDH here! I usually goto the other cigar store within the yorkville area if I feel the need for a quickie.

Hey, when I'm up in Toronto I'm usually at Thomas Hinds on Yonge near Bloor (forgetting the street name). I never knew there was an LCDH there too...... whereabouts can this place be found? and do they hawk over you like white on rice as they do at Thomas Hinds?

Darren

Have you tried Cheers Smoke Shop? it's on dundas and north of mccaul street ( excellent prices although the selection is fairly limited ). With regards to the cigars, I haven't smoked any myself, however considering that they won't be available for too long I just purchased a damn box amongst other things at the store... Anyways here's a few pics of the smokes/box I picked up, they were dated TEB sep07.

Hey Darren,

Thomas Hinds is the place I normally goto for smokes if I'm in the area ( I couldn't think of the name ) but the LCDH is on yorkville street west of bay (near the corner next to the four seasons hotel). They're pretty laid back but they do watch over you...... I can understand with Thomas Hinds because they have a box of Cohiba Sublimes sitting right there and if he turned around ..... they just might not be there anymore :whistling: But seriously though, how can you charge $75 a stick for a Sublime? Sorry for digressing, but the LCDH store has basically every type of smoke imaginable. But again I prefer Cheers Smoke Shop only because of its cheaper prices.

Eugene