• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar

c1garfan

Petit Coronas (Bolivar) - Cabinet

Length: 5 1/8 in.
Ring Gauge: 42

A vigorous and punch mareva size.
Round body in a SLB.
Strength 4/5.

Brethren,

I was looking through the humidor for a quick smoke and stumbled upon a Bolivar Petit Coronas. This is a smaller Havana that doesn't sacrifice flavor for size.

gallery_7858_859_870.jpg

gallery_7858_859_21721.jpg

gallery_7858_859_7232.jpg

This cigar has an oily wrapper that looks like chocolate. The cigar was firm to the touch which got me nervous. I was hoping I didn't have a plugged stick on my hands. Here is a pic of the pack.

gallery_7858_859_5518.jpg

I took out my punch and applied some pressure.

gallery_7858_859_2085.jpg

Upon lighting there was a bit of a strain on the draw but nothing too serious. The first few puffs were pleasant. A sweet flavor mixed with coffee was the initial flavor.

gallery_7858_859_495.jpg

As the cigar progressed the flavors became richer and fuller. At the half way point the cigar settled into a perfect blend of rich smooth smoke.

gallery_7858_859_19163.jpg

The draw tightened up a bit toward the end, but the flavor more than made up for it.

gallery_7858_859_27555.jpg

If you are looking to stock the humidor with a few sticks that provide full flavor in a short amount of time, look no further. The Petit Coronas is the way to go. This cigar was good to the nub.

gallery_7858_859_11712.jpg

Simple yet great review. I agree with your thoughts on this smoke. Nice flavor for its size for those of us who enjoy a full bodied smoke with not always a lot of time to spare.

Nice review and pics! Just happens to be my flavorite, everyday smoke!

Thanks for the review and pics. This is one of my go to smokes! I sparked one up last night and really enjoyed it. :thumbs:

Nice review. Definitely my go to cigar.

Nice review, this is a great cigar & one of the few I'll burn my fingers finishing!

After having a couple Bolivars I was always looking to find something that had the taste just not the time investment. Really glad I read your review, can't wait to purchase a cabinet of these.