• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bomb from Noob Industries

beastinem

Upon opening the mail box today, I was greeted by an explosion from "Noob Industries" (lol). This is officially my first bomb, and I am very grateful. I half expected my first to be a Molotov Cocktail style bomb of Swisher Sweets (like RoguePuffer) or White Owls or something. But I couldn't be more wrong. It was a well constructed piece of work. Capable of leveling at least a city block! Full of sticks I have yet to try. Surely the work of a professional. Hopefully the bomber, doesn't mind me revealing his identity. Woodbm, thanks so much brother! I am really looking forward to trying them. Especially considering I went to Tampa to get one of them and they were sold out :\

You are a class act my friend. To bomb somebody as wet behind the ears as myself.

Much appreciate. I am humbled.

-Zach

Upon opening the mail box today, I was greeted by an explosion from "Noob Industries" (lol). This is officially my first bomb, and I am very grateful. I half expected my first to be a Molotov Cocktail style bomb of Swisher Sweets (like RoguePuffer) or White Owls or something. But I couldn't be more wrong. It was a well constructed piece of work. Capable of leveling at least a city block! Full of sticks I have yet to try. Surely the work of a professional. Hopefully the bomber, doesn't mind me revealing his identity. Woodbm, thanks so much brother! I am really looking forward to trying them. Especially considering I went to Tampa to get one of them and they were sold out :\

You are a class act my friend. To bomb somebody as wet behind the ears as myself.

Much appreciate. I am humbled.

-Zach

Zach if you are feeling left out, I can certianly toss you a couple swishers! After sitting in my zippydor for a couple days now I think they qualify as Swisher Sweet Grand Reservas!

Congrats Bro. Just remember to smoke them slow and enjoy every moment.

Scott

I had drones flying recon over your place waiting for the perfect time to strike! Enjoy!

I have some flavored White Owls and I know they have a few years of age on them. They would qualify as the best cigar you will ever smoke as they should have reached their prime next month. :thumbs: