• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOMBED BY A NON CIGAR SMOKER!

dpenix76

Hows this?The other day a friend whose car I'm fixing calls me and asks me if i want him to bring me a cigar.Sure i said,whatever is fine with me.Im expecting one cigar,right?When he pulls up to my shop he takes me out to his car and shows me a box containing the following:
2 Edge Missles
2 CAO Gold
2 Drew Javas
2 Rocky Patel 1992 Vintage
2 Ramus Magus
2 Dynamite
and the real deal breaker...

1 genuine pre embargo cuban!! :D

Needless to say I was floored!

dpenix76 said:
Hows this?The other day a friend whose car I'm fixing calls me and asks me if i want him to bring me a cigar.Sure i said,whatever is fine with me.Im expecting one cigar,right?When he pulls up to my shop he takes me out to his car and shows me a box containing the following:
2 Edge Missles
2 CAO Gold
2 Drew Javas
2 Ramus Magus
2 Dynamite

[snapback]292841[/snapback]​

Good friend indeed!

Nice indeed! It reminds me of what my father has often told me: "take care of those who take care of you"

:rolleyes:

dpenix76 said:
2 Edge Missles
2 CAO Gold
2 Drew Javas
2 Ramus Magus
2 Dynamite

[snapback]292841[/snapback]​

LOL!!..
Enjoy..