• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

bombs/trades sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allofus123 said:
Bombs have a greater impact on their target when 1) they never see it coming and 2) have no idea who wiped their ass out.

Best part is watching em squirm trying to find out who did it long after the smoke has cleared. I mailed two bombs over a year ago that I assure you are still f'ing with someones head. ROFLMAO! :p
Okay... but where would people post such inquiries to discover who sent them?

Anyway, as I've said before, just sharing my suggestion. Feel free to fold, spindle, and mutilate it. ;)

If the bomber wanted them to know it was from them, he would include his return address on the package and/or maybe a note......simple enough.

If the bomber didn't want them to know, its time to get out your sleuth hat. :)

Dammit... I said I wanted the last word.. now lock this thread! ;)

I think there's a misunderstanding here.....

Moki, I agree with the 3rd choice 100%
moki
3) Get involved and attempt to improve the system

It may have been a feeble attempt but that's what I was trying to get at.

Gator
I'm not saying that nobody should have any input for the direction of the site

If you don't like the way CP is being managed and don't want to be a productive member with CP's interests in mind then leave.

"Productive member" was the important part there. I agree that it is important for members to be involved, it's really the only way to improve anything. I am just surprised at the lack of maturity from some people when it comes to disagreements. My original post on this thread was not targeting moki it was targeting those that feel the need to be jerks for no reason.....AVB calling people names and being insulting for no reason. Acting like a little kid and just bitching IS NOT being productive. Asking questions, giving opinions and suggesting new ways of doing things IS being productive. Again, I'm not just picking on AVB here I am talking about this kind of attitude from anyone on CP.

In fact I agree with moki that there does need to be a way for members to know what kind of dealings someone has had before they invinte them for a trade or to be part of a pass. If I wanted to start a pass and couldn't look to the forums to find out if someone has had previous dealings on CP, how else would I know? I understand why the previous formus were deleted and unfortunately I don't have a better suggestion but we do need some kind of solution.

gatorsmg said:
In fact I agree with moki that there does need to be a way for members to know what kind of dealings someone has had before they invinte them for a trade or to be part of a pass. If I wanted to start a pass and couldn't look to the forums to find out if someone has had previous dealings on CP, how else would I know? I understand why the previous formus were deleted and unfortunately I don't have a better suggestion but we do need some kind of solution.
How about a forum that you have to be "approved" before you can start topics in it (but any member can respond to). The downside here is that the moderators would have extra work in terms of granting people access, and making the judgment call on whom to grant access to start topics.

Most web boards support this rather easily; it might be a possible solution. Don't grant anyone access until they've been here for a certain amount of time, and have a certain amount of posts.

Name calling? I'd like you to point that out someday. The qoute was "Pretty juvenile attitude if you ask me". Same as saying "In my opinion". It's not like I called anyone an ass or anything. If that is name calling then you have a pretty thin skin. Obviously I had a reason or I wouldn't have posted to begin with.

It will be good if this thread mutates into some form of discussion on how to handle Bomb/Trader comments but that remains to be seen.

IMO the bombing questions have been answered. I beleive a Trade comment thread has been started.

This one is now closed...thaks for the input. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.