• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boston Cigar Lounge or Club

Cigar Masters Boston

745 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116

Phone: (617) 266-4400

West Street Grille

15 West Street
Boston, MA 02111

Phone: (617) 423-0300

Whiskey Park

64 Arlington Street
Park Plaza Hotel
Boston, MA 02116

Phone: (617) 542-1482

I found these for ya not sure if there still smoke friendly

Fast4Dr said:
That is very outdated for many areas of the US which have now banned smoking in bars and restaurants :(
Sadly, you are correct Fast. :( :( We're seeing the same thing in Lincoln(capital of Nebraska for those of you from Rio Linda as Rush would say :p ) The city council passed a broad-fascist bill banning smoking in all publish establishments. The bar owners stalled it by turning in an ungodly sum of petitions and the issue will be settled by a vote of the people in November. The smoking retaliers and bars are getting quite active in this endeavor and hopefully things will turn out for the better. Too bad things haven't worked out so well in your neck of the woods. Hell, to be a real protester these days you have to light up in public. ??? Omaha might be the next target for anti-smoking activists according to some published reports.

You are all right...... it sucks... but i know for a fact that in massachusetts they passed the smoking ban, but it doesnt include cigar lounges.

Having the bars not allow cigars isnt a big deal to me because i know around here, there could be 1 million people smoking camels in a bar, but the minute a cigar gets lit, they make you put it out.

You can also give Two Guys Smoke Shop a call they have a store in Mass as well as NH. They would probably suggest the Boston Palm lounge in the Westin Copely on Dartmouth st 617 867-9292 and at Mortons of Boston 617-266-5858