• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boston Get Together

SPIVY

THE STIG
Anyone up for a get together this week? I am trying to set something up on ICC as well.

E

Anyone up for a get together this week? I am trying to set something up on ICC as well.

E
I have a busy week Ed but LMK when and where your thinking. Definitely want to hook up when Robbie comes up though. Any thoughts or ideas for then.

Brian

E
I have a busy week Ed but LMK when and where your thinking. Definitely want to hook up when Robbie comes up though. Any thoughts or ideas for then.

Brian

I might get together with Joe (siriusstoogie) tonight. But there may be a mini herf brewing on ICC for Wed or Thursday at Stanza. We could prob even watch the game on thursday there.

Ed

Ed,

sent you a pm with my cell. looking forward to burning a stick with you!

Looks like we are doing a mini herf on Thursday at 7 at Stanzas? Who else is down?

Great time with Spivy. Will see if I can wing it on Thursday, too. Ed, thanks for the smokes!

Best,

Joe