• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Update Today

BrewMeister

The Titus Pullo of CP
JUST FYI.
animated_pipe_snowman.gif

According to a very closely guarded source :rolleyes: - two new pages of pipes are suppose to be going up this morning.

Must...resist...Christmas...around corner...can't spend money...aaaghhhh...

Some beauties in there!

Some nice looking pipes in that update. Thanks for the heads up, Tim. :thumbs:

I fingered most of those..... :whistling:

I told myself I wasn't, but I had to. Here's my new one. This is the last pipe I am buying till march. Sometime in march I am going to be making the journey to PA to see Boswells establishment. I will have to HERF with a couple of you while I am there. Of course I will be stocking up on pipes while I am there as well, even though I have enough already. A buddy of mine got me a churchwarden made for my birthday, it is going to be on tomorrow. I will try to get a hold of a camera so I can get some pics to post of it.
B

http://www.boswellpipes.com/rustpoker123pipe3.htm

I told myself I wasn't, but I had to. Here's my new one. This is the last pipe I am buying till march. Sometime in march I am going to be making the journey to PA to see Boswells establishment. I will have to HERF with a couple of you while I am there. Of course I will be stocking up on pipes while I am there as well, even though I have enough already. A buddy of mine got me a churchwarden made for my birthday, it is going to be on tomorrow. I will try to get a hold of a camera so I can get some pics to post of it.
B

http://www.boswellpipes.com/rustpoker123pipe3.htm

Very nice pipe. What tobacco are you going to get with it? And when you have a time-frame when you'll be in the area let me know, I'll be looking forward to another Boswell HERF! :thumbs:

I got the Majestic 586. I haven't gotten to try it yet. JM put up some more beautifull pipes this morning as well. I will definately let you know when I have hte time frame set. I was going to come in February, but thought the roads may be a little icy then. So I moved the trip to March. Its going to be a long drive too, gonna be about 20 hrs it looks like. :( But it is going to be worth it. I have wanted to come up there to see Boswells, but couldn't justify the trip for that. When I found out it was so close to Gettysburg I decided to go. now I have an excuse!.
B

The pipe I actually called to get was the #12 Round Boswell Ball. When I called they asked if I was the one that knew another customer in TX. I told Dan I was and that customer was my roommate. Then he told me that my roommate had beat me to #12. He wasn't at home, but he had called just a few minutes before me. The poker was the second pipe that I was eyeballing, so I went with it instead. Guess I can't be mad at my roommate for beating me to it though since he got me a custom churchwarden from Boswells for my birthday. And the churchwarden is due to arrive today!!! I can't wait to light up a bowl in it. I am just debating on what to light up in it first. I am thinking either Frog Morton On The Town, or Penzance? Any Suggestions?
B

http://www.boswellpipes.com/roundballpipe12124.htm

Edit: to add link