• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell's Burley

hoshnasi

Hobbling hero
Boy oh boy, what a great blend! After whiffing the sample last night I had a hard time waiting for morning to smoke some this blend. It tastes as good as it smells, which is usually NOT the way it works with pipe tobacco.

I opened the bag this morning and pulled out a few pinches. Initially I thought it was just too moist, so I left it spread out on the desk and began my morning prep. I came back to it 45 minutes later to pack up a bowl in an eBay estate Kaywoodie I purchased last year. It was still slightly moist but I went forward anyways. I smoked all the way to work (some 40 minutes) never had a relight and tamped twice. Its stayed lit well beyond what I expected, especially being on the moist side. I give this blend a big thumbs up and the number one slot on my Boswell blend ranking list.

It's a pretty good burley, for sure. I'm ot all that crazy about burley, so it isn't really high on my list, but it's one of the 2 or 3 I reach for when the burley mood strikes.

I'm going to have to give this one a shot when i make my next pipe purchase...

Definately one of my top three!

santa_with_pipe.gif