• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell's Christmas Cookie:

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
I think they should call it something better like, "Best Pipe Tobacco Ever Made!" This stuff is amazing. It was introduced to me by actin4life, or Jesus as I call him, and I never turned back.

After purchasing through the Boswells, who are upstanding folks, I've nursed this 5 oz bag over the last year and a half. Sadly, I am coming to the end of this sack of treasure, but will be sure to order some more soon!

It has grea aromatic properties as it smells amazing an hour or two later. It doesn't burn hot, I get no pipe bite from my bent Ascorti I purchased from rramstad in a pipe sale, and it's a pleasant smoke that goes all the way to the bottom of my bowl thanks to Lil Bastage's pipe smoking guide.

If you've never tried it, or are new to pipes, take the time to call Boswells and order an ounce. It's cheap, it comes in a timely manner, and it won't treat ya wrong.

God I love winter time because it's pipe season! Happy smoking fellas.

Thanks for the information on Boswell's Christmas Cookie. After reading your post I searched and found Boswell's web site. Going to give them a call today and order some to try. I have tried a couple of other Christmas blends (Peterson and McClelland) and wait with anticipation on receiving this blend to try.
Thanks again.

Dave

Great to hear Deputy Dawg, enjoy that pipe smoking goodness!

I love that stuff. They have a new blend that I'm wanting to try as well. Funny, I think of Fall/Winter as pipe season as well, just something about it.

I just ordered a bunch of goodies. They had a cherry cobbler I am going to try as well. Lookin forward to the new cookie this year!

I keep hearing such good things, I'll have to give it a try one of these days.

Smelling it in your pipe a year ago is what pushed me over the edge into the pipe world. Friggin' cops.

It is definitly a good blend (excellent blend!). I'm sure you'll find a new sack to treasure in no time... :whistling:

I really need to put in another order for this too...I got an ounce sample last year in SS, and went through that way too quickly.

Funny, I just ordered from Boswell's yesterday for the first time. Dan helped me. He's a really nice guy. 2 oz each of Christmas Cookie, Boswell's Best and Dan suggested Cherry Cobbler. I'm looking forward to trying Boswell's blends.

I really need to put in another order for this too...I got an ounce sample last year in SS, and went through that way too quickly.

SS is coming around very soon, Billy. I'm just sayin'. Might want to see what Santa brings us....

TBC, Damn right! Those bowls that night were amazing.

@ Rod: I don't discriminate against sacks!

Funny, I just ordered from Boswell's yesterday for the first time. Dan helped me. He's a really night guy. 2 oz each of Christmas Cookie, Boswell's Best and Dan suggested Cherry Cobbler. I'm looking forward to trying Boswell's blends.

Dans a really nice guy. I have some Boswell's best left. Don't like it as much as CC, it's a bit heavier on the pallette than I'd like, but still worth it.

I'm usually not a fan of aromatics, but Christmas Cookie is a great one! I was lucky enough to get a sampler of this and Boswell's Best from my secret santa here on the Pass! So far between the two of them, I like the Boswell's Best just a tiny bit more :)

To be honest, and I've told this to my friends, I've been much more impressed with non-aromatic blends. I have a good amount of aromatic blends in the stash and I usually come away wishing they tasted as good as they smelled.