• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTLs In Germany....

hudsonvalley

MMMM...Ember
I will be in Heidelberg in early November for about a week. Any CP members around there? My sister works there and planning a little vacation. Would love to get together a smoke one or two. I might even chance smoking a cohibo since I wont be on the soil. Who knows?

When early Nov? Cards&Gars is coming over here during that time too.

We are all going to take trains to Nürnberg on the weekend of the 10th, meet, and go to the Casa del Puro for a day and then head back that evening (or something like that, our plans aren't 100% set in stone).

Looks like

Double D

Cards&Gars

His friend and co-worker

and Me.

We'd love to have you if you could schedule around it.

Trains from Heidelberg to Nürnberg run around 50 Euro each way if you buy the ticket from the Bahn, however if you contact your travel agency or hotel (or family where you are staying), there are always weekend special tickets on sale that will save you a bunch of cash.

Shawn

*edit* its a 3 hour train ride...

come to Nirenberg it will be fun and the casa is a classy place. Does your sister work on post for the army?

My sister manages the social services for the military families there. Bamburg on Thursday, Friday, not sure about the weekend, it is my getaway weekend. leave Frankfurt Sunday am. the 11th.

Here's to workin sumpin out....

Well, here I am!!!! Toured Alsace wine country this weekend---what fantastic views and wonderful wines. Will keep posted about Nurmberg. I will be in Bamburg Thurs night.

hell you are not far from us bamburg is like 2hrs away I know some folks down there

Dale and I are making the 10th a day trip...

Arrive Nürnberg around 10:30

Lunch / Casa / Beer / Casa

Departing Nürnberg around 19:00

I need to know how many people total so I can reserve seating at the Casa and the Bratwurst Stubel

Hudson if your coming it will be a total of 5 :D

Table reservations have been made at the Casa del Puro on the 10th of November at 13:30 for 5 people :D

That gives us time to eat lunch and then go smoke some serious cigars :cool:

hell you are not far from us bamburg is like 2hrs away I know some folks down there
Damn! Saturday won't work for me. Let me know if Thursday works for anyone. Either in Bamburg or a trainride away. So, DD, is there a similar lounge in Bamburg. I am free there all day Thursday. Any chance of any kind of meet then? Left cell number with Wurm.

Replied to your PM brother. And I'll call you this evening from Dale's house.

Met tom today hell of a nice guy anyone ever have a chance to herf with him you should .

Great time, better sticks, good beer, and shotguns. Not in that order. Great to meet you guys. Thanks for your hospitality and generousity. What a beautiful country.

It was great meeting you Tom, I just wish we had a bit more time to herf, next time we will take you fishing! :thumbs: