• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bought A Big Haul of Jose Piedra

Magnaflux777

Hello Folks,
Since prices are going up again I decided to get a few hundred worth of Jose Piedras. I know a lot of folks dont like them however the ones I have purchased have been some really nice little smokes no doubt. On the Caballeros I do get a bit of cream and hints of cedar so its not one dimensional. I hate to say it but I bet its not long until prices of the Jose Piedra go to $10 each and I can only think of what the name brands like Partagas and Montecristo are going for. Hope all of you are doing well and smoke your Cubans in good health.
Magnaflux

Last edited:
Hello Folks,
Since prices are going up again I decided to get a few hundred worth of Jose Piedras from xxxxxxxxx. I know a lot of folks dont like them however the ones I have purchased from xxxxxxx have been some really nice little smokes no doubt. On the Caballeros I do get a bit of cream and hints of cedar so its not one dimensional. I hate to say it but I bet its not long until prices of the Jose Piedra go to $10 each and I can only think of what the name brands like Partagas and Montecristo are going for. Hope all of you are doing well and smoke your Cubans in good health.
Magnaflux
Not sure what that place is that you have mentioned, but we don't openly discuss sources on the forum. You may want to edit it out.

Probably a good idea to stock up on any CC while you can (assuming they are legit).