• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bought the Wife a present.....

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
The wife and I have been shopping the real estate market the past month or so and to tell you the truth, one of us might not make it to the end of the process. :0 Trying to explain to her that the largest purchase most people make in their life time is not based on, "I like the color", or dealing with why it would be better to look at a different house when she says, "we can replace the roof, air conditioner, fencing.....etc", is enough to make me beat my head against the wall....... (and that hurts :D )

Well I've decided to try and mend some bridges before the wkend gets here and bought my wife a present to make up for all the yelling, screaming, and hollaring we've been doing. I know my wife good enough to know buying her a present goes a long way to keeping the peace around here.

I had quite a time trying to find the perfect gift. I'm the kind of shopper that has no idea what I'm going to buy until I see it......you know what I mean....when you see something special you just know it's the perfect gift. Well this present was no different. When I saw it I knew it was the perfect gift. I think she's going to be extremely excited when I give it to her tonight. I mean what lady wouldn't want a box of Don Carlos Double Robusto's? :0 :D

Yep, nothing but the best for my wifey! :lookup: :sign: :sneaky:

Allofus123 said:
I mean what lady wouldn't want a box of Don Carlos Double Robusto's? :0 :D

Yep, nothing but the best for my wifey! :lookup: :sign: :sneaky:
Hrmmmmmm...

Great gift idea for the loved one :thumbs:

*adds this to his christmas list thinking ti would be a good present* :sneaky:

Sam

If you can mend bridges with a box of DC DR's with the wife...you gotta tell me how to do it. :p ;) :p

Don't ya just love looking at them houses LMAO ;)

What a thoughtful gift. She is definately my kind of lady ;)

Hers to mending the fences :D

BenjieV :D

I think some of you missed my sarcastic tone.....hehehe! :sneaky:

I gave her the box right before dinner and I thought she was going to crawl out of her skin. See, we're not suppose to be spending any money right now. Remember the house thingy? :) ROFLMAO! It was priceless.... She called me more names than I even knew existed. :0 Ahhhh...True love! :thumbs:

For the record, my wife does not smoke cigars. :D

It ended up costing me dinner, a trip to the mall for a new outfit, pair of shoes, a swing by Marble Slab, and a promise that I won't buy any more cigars until after we finish with this house stuff. I hope I didn't lie by telling her OK...... :lookup:

One more thing for the record...... I've got the best wife in the world! :love: :thumbs:

LMAO!!!! Hey Kenny, wanna split a box of (add any ISOM here!!!)...I know a great place we can get some!!! :sign:

Smooth, man, SMOOTH!!!!

Good luck, Brother!

:sign:

Allofus123 said:
I mean what lady wouldn't want a box of Don Carlos Double Robusto's? :0 :D
You idiot!!

You should know by now that she only smokes aged Dunhills and Davidoffs.

:sign: :sign:

She can send her new DCDR's to me and I'll only smoke em when you're in town just to remind you of how baaaaaaad you are ;)