• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bourbon Tasting #2

Acclaym

Moderation in moderation
Let's run it back!

Before I start scratching that summer tequila itch, I'd like to slow down and crack open a few more cold-weather gems. Gentlemen, hooch is no different than cigars. We absolutely must share the good bottles while we're still here! Once again, I plan to select and share four of the very best, near impossible-to-find, American-made bourbons or ryes with several of you BOTL. This will be our second sit-down and I hope it will be just as informal as the first. We are probably looking at an early March date. Each participant will receive (4) 2oz samples, bourbon scorecards, and a tasting/flavor wheel to reference. I will try to keep the buy-in around $60, shipping included. If there are more interested BOTL than spots available, I will randomly draw names. No bourbon drinking experience is necessary. We don't know shit about fuck, Marty. We just like the ol' Kentucky (or Indiana or Tennessee) hug!

The glass Boston rounds are en route 🥳 THIS is the official sign-up thread. Reply below if you'd like to participate ;).

1675028524339.png

Sounds tempting, although a bit concerning since SM is obviously involved and prior participants are a bit dramatized by their experiences judging from their responses 😉

On the other hand based on lady Gaga chains and whips could be a lot of fun so I am game